Song Preference : She looks so perfect/Disconnected

(Sorry if there are typos, I was in a rush to write this! I know, I suck)

Zane
Simmer down, simmer down
They say we're too young now to amount to anything else
But look around
We worked too damn hard for this just to give it up now ~

"My mom hates us together Zane!" You yell. Zane wraps his arms around you.
"She thinks I'm too young to be engaged to you! We're 24!" Tears pour down your face. You and your mom always bumbed heads, but never this bad. Zane hugs you tighter.
"Y/N, just breathe. I love you and I'm very happy to call you mine. I'm not going anywhere." He calms you. You cry quietly into his chest.
"We've worked to hard for this life, I'm never leaving you for as long as we're alive."

Garroth
If you don't swim, you'll drown
But don't move, honey
You look so perfect standing there
In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now, that I'm so down ~

"Morning Princess." Garroth says as your eyes slowly flutter open. You smile and he pulls you closer to him. It was a really cold winter morning, so his warmth was really nice.
He starts giggling.
"What?" You laugh, looking up at him.
"Your perfect, that's it!" He smiles as you laugh.
"Irene that sound is beautiful!" He kisses you on the forehead.

Aaron
Your lipstick stain is a work of art
I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart
And I know now, that I'm so down ~

"Hey love?!" You yell from the bathroom and Aaron comes sliding in.
"Hm?" He pokes his head through the door.
"What do you think? Are the dark red lips to much?" You point to your lips. You were getting ready for Zane and Kawaii~Chan's wedding and you were a bridesmaid with Aphmau, Katelyn, Lucinda and Kim. Aaron smiles at you.
"You look beautiful!" He gives you a passionate kiss. When you stop, he has a large, dark red lipstick stain on his lips. You laugh really hard and he catches you, revealing his mini tattoo of a heart and your name, to match yours of his name.

Ein
Let's get out, let's get out
'Cause this deadbeat town's only here just to keep us down
While I was out, I found myself alone just thinking
If I showed up with a plane ticket
And a shiny diamond ring with your name on it ~

"I got fired! F**k the world!" Ein yells as he slams the front door. You run to him with his suitcase. "Pack!" You cheer and shove the suitcase in his hands and you run off. After 3 hour of running around, you and your fiancé Ein are at the Airport with two tickets to Alaska. You've both been wanting to go there for a really long time, so this seemed like a perfect time to do so. Stress no more!

Dante
Life's a tangled web
Of cell phone calls and hashtag I-don't-knows
And you you're so caught up
In all the blinking lights and dial tones
I admit I'm a bit of a victim in the worldwide system too
But I've found my sweet escape when I'm alone with you ~
•This may or may not be a sneak peak to a new book I'm working on;)•

"Hey! Bluehead979! What's up!" You say into your headset. Your gaming partner Bluehead979 was the only person who understood you and to be honest, you really liked him!
"GameGeek! Hey! Ready to play?" He laughs.
"More like for me to kick your a**!" You join his laughter. He's your escape from reality.

Laurence
Tune out the static sound of the city that never sleeps
Here in the moment on the dark side of the screen ~

"I miss you so much baby!" Laurence says as your FaceTime call comes to an end. He had to fly to Australia (5sos reference) for the premier of the 1st MCD movie there, which you were not in and couldn't go to.
"It's so loud here! I wish I was home with you, snuggling up in the couch watching a movie." He sighs. You hold back tears with a laugh.
"Me too love, me too." Your eyes water up.
"I love you, I'll be home in 3 weeks." He blows a kiss to the camera and ends the call. You cry into your pillows, layer out next to you, missing Laurence laying next to you.

Travis
I like the summer rain
I like the sounds you make
We put the world away
We get so disconnected
You are my getaway
You are my favorite place
We put the world away
Yeah we're so disconnected ~

"Babeeeeeeeeee!" Travis wines. You have so much to edit and prepare with/for Aphmau for the new season premier of MCD that you've been at the computer for the past 3 days.
"C'mon! It's summer! And it's pouring! We can dance in the summer rain, that's your favorite!" He was right. You loved dancing in rain storms. There was something so stress relieving and care free about it! You roll your eyes and put down the folder you were holding, taking Travis's hand. You run outside and dance it up! Travis picks you up and spins you around, making you laugh really hard.
"It's been a while since I've heard you laugh. Thank you." He kisses you and spins you around.

Vylad
Hands around my waist
You're counting up the hills across the sheets
And I'm a falling star
A glimmer lighting up these cotton streets
I admit I'm a bit of a fool for playing by the rules
But I've found my sweet escape when I'm alone with you ~

"5 more minutes..." You groan as Vylad moves and the cold air chills hit your sick and weak body.
"I have to go to work sweets." He sighs sadly. You groan again and Vylad's body heat is back on you as be grips your waist and pulls you close, pulling the blanket over you guys more. You run your fingers over the messy-ness of the sheets and blanket from you guys sleeping and he laughs lightly.
"If I get in trouble with work, your gonna get tickled to death." He pulls you closer and you laugh lightly.
"Worth *cough, sniffle* it."

Blaze
Turn off the radio
Those late night TV shows
Hang up the telephone
And just be here with me ~

"What?" You laugh as you catch your boyfriend staring at you. He laughs and moves his beach chair closer to you.
"Cause your beautiful." He runs his hand through your hair. He holds your cheek in his hand and you hold you hand on his. You kiss and the sun sets on the cold beach, you two cuddling, listening to music until your radio dies.

I know! I know! I haven't updated in a while! I'm sorry, ok?
No, but I really am! I swear!

I couldn't figure out what to write so I decided to take 2 of my all time favorite 5sos songs and make little Preferences with it!

Comment if you have any, and I mean any suggestions and I'll see you guys next Sunday (I promise)

Bye!

Love, Kitty💜