When you fight

A/N
Soooo, I'm running out of ideas for Laurence and Travis but I don't want to remove them from these! Please, please, please comment some ideas if you've got them! Love you all so much ~Kitty💜
.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Zane

Zane has been mad at you for the past 2 days! You've been begging him to tell you what's wrong or what you did, but he wouldn't budge. You were lying on the couch and Zane was in your joint bedroom. He came down the stairs, glanced at you and then walked into the Kitchen. "Are you ever going to tell me what's up with you?" You ask still looking at the TV set. Zane grunts and walks back up stairs. You've had enough of this! You went up stairs and knocked on the locked door. "Zane? Please stop this! You need to talk to me!" You said, actually starting to cry! Zane heard you start to get upset and opened the door and rapped his arms around you. You sunk you to floor and so did he, you just wanted to know what you did wrong!
"I'm so sorry (Y/N)! I didn't mean to make you upset! I was angry for a stupid reason!" He said petting your hair. "Why were you so cold?" You asked. He blushed. "Because I was jealous! You've been hanging out with Dante so much I thought you were starting to fall for him!" You sat there in shock, because now Zane was crying! You lifted his head and kissed him. He blushed and you smiled. "Dante is my best friend, YOUR my boyfriend!" You giggled. "I'm so sorry." He said. "Your forgiven." You smiled and hugged. Jealous little nugget<3 you thought.

Garroth

"Garroth! What the heck! Why did you over react so much! Garroth!?" You yelled as you two walked into the house. "Because they hate me (Y/N)! They hate me!" He yelled and slammed to bathroom door in your face!
"W-what?" You whispered. "Garroth?" You knocked on the door. No answer. "Garroth, I don't care if they hate you, I am completely and absolutely in love with you!" You said. Still no answer. "I told you my brothers were going to be worse than my mom and dad, but I really do love you Garroth." You said and started to cry. You heard something slump at the door.
"From here to the moon and back..." you started to sing. It was silent for a minute. "Garroth?" You asked. The door slowly opened.
"Who else in this world could love you like that." He sang. You smiled and gave his a big hug! "I love you too (Y/N), and I'm sorry." He said and you two spent the rest of the night cuddling on the couch.<3

Aaron

"Hey Aaron! How was your day?" You asked as your boyfriend walked in the door. "Why would you want to know? You you'll just go tell everyone!" He said and stormed off upstairs to his exercise room. Oh no. You ran after him and he was lifting weights aggressively. "Aaron! I'm so so sorry! I just wanted to tell someone else!" You said grabbing one of his arms to stop him from lifting the weights, but he lost grip and you hurt your hand, badly.
"(Y/N)! Oh my Irene I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" He asked taking you down to the kitchen for some ice. "I'm fine, but no Aaron! It was wrong of me to go around telling people that your a werewolf!" You apologized. He wrapped your hand in ice and some cloth and shook his head. "It's ok, I'm sorry my weight hurt you! We good?" He asked. You smiled and nodded. He kissed you and together you both fixed your hand. <3

Ein

(Psssst again...your in high school for this one!)

"Ein! Why did you make my best friend the Omega! Are you nuts?!" You screamed as you ran after him when school ended. "Your not a werewolf! You wouldn't understand these things!" He yelled back. Grrrrrrr! You thought. "I do know about this stuff! An Omega is chosen from the weakest of the pack! Daniel may not be the strongest, but why him! Why not Luke or Winter!?" You said and grabbed his backpack to stop him. He turned around, startled, then looked at you with anger in his eyes. "Out of all the pups of the pack, you choose your girlfriend's best friend!? Jerk!" You said and swiftly walked the other way. You felt someone grab your arm and you stopped. "(Y/N), I told him to!" Daniel said behind you with Ein next to him. "W-what?!" You said in shock. "Ein and Aphmau were having a hard time choosing the Omega, so I forced them to make me the Omega." He said and pushed Ein into you and made you guys hug.
"So, your my girlfriend eh?" Ein joked. You giggled. "I guess so!" The two of you smiled and Daniel waved goodbye. Ein walked you home and apologized once more, you really did like this werewolf <3

Laurence

"(Y/N)! You totally killed that game!" Dante said as he gave you a nudge. Laurence, You, Dante, Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn all went bowling and you dominated! You beat KC by 17 points, Katelyn by 6 points, Dante by 10 points and Laurence by 2 points! "Yea! Kawaii~Chan thought Laurence~Kun would have won for sure!" Kawaii~Chan giggled. Laurence huffed and looked at you with a devil stare. You looked at him with confusion and were startled by Katelyn.
"Hey, everything good?" She asked looking at you then at Laurence. "Yea! Give us a sec!" You said and walked back to Laurence with puppy dog eyes.
"Is someone upset that they lost by 2 points?" you said and giggled. "No! Why would I be upset!? It's just a game!" He said. "Would some fro-yo make this better?" You asked again with puppy eyes. "Ugggh! Fine you win!" He said and laughed. "Yay! (Y/N) with another win!" You joke and he raps his arm around you and gives you a kiss. " Casanova." You giggle. <3

Travis

"Really Travis! You know you have a girlfriend right?!" You screamed as you got back in the car. "I just don't see what the big deal is!" He said like he did nothing wrong. "You smacked Katelyn's butt! Really?!" You were so angry! "Look! I'm sorry alright! My hand has I mind of its own!" He said and gave you his Travis look. You stared at him with no life in your eyes. "I really am sorry ok! Your my girlfriend and I should be less 'Casanova' and more yours!" You sighed and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You better!" You smiled and turned up the radio. "Oooo! I love this song" you said at the same time. <3
.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.
Hey! I Hoped you liked this and like I said leave a comment of what I should do next! I'm think I'm going to keep making Dante your best friend in the other preferences because Dante is one of my favorites😂 Love yaz!
~Love Kitty💜