Random Cute Moments

Zane (You're in Collage)
"Can we go to the bakery?" Zane pops his head around the corner of books. You smirk.
"We need to study!" You giggle.
"We've been here for hours!" He frowns. The librarian 'shhhs' you from her desk and you wave a hand to say sorry.
"Fine, I guess I could use a cupcake." You giggle, packing your books.
"YES! I LOVE YOU!" Zane yells, getting glared at by the librarian again.
You give him a kiss and she gives you two dirty looks.

Garroth
"Garroth!" You yell as you hear the door open.
"Garroth! Garroth come quick! Help -" Foot steps run up the stairs and Garroth runs into your bedroom.
"Garroth!" You yell from the master Bathroom and he runs to the open door.
WACK!
You erupt into laughter as his face hits the plastic wrap that was in front of the door.
"W-What?!" He yells, struggling to get it off his face.
"Sorry babe, but it was too funny to resist!" You laugh.

Aaron
"Aaron! Put me down!" You yell as Aphmau stabs Dante, who was right next to you.
"Nope! Not letting you die!" He laughs and puts you down in a tree. Aphmau jumps down and kills you.
"Aphmau!" You yell as you spectate.
"You killed my girlfriend!" He gasps dramatically and shoots Aph.
You reappear and he gives you a kiss as Aphmau fan-girls.

Ein
"BABY THERES A PLACE WHERE WE CAN GO! WHERE ITS ALWAYS SHINING LIKE THE SNOW!" You and Ein scream sing as you're driving back to your holiday cottage in the mountains that Aphmau and Aaron let you stay. He takes your hand and holds it, you laughing and smiling at him.
"Yeah, I just wanna be with you!" He singing.
"Woah OHHH!" You yell and erupt into laughter.

Dante
"Y/N~Chan! How are things with Jake~Kun?" Kawaii~Chan asks as you two walk into the café to meet Dante and Katelyn.
"Pretty good! Although I'm pretty sure Dante hates him for whatever reason." You sigh and Katelyn waves. You see your boyfriend, Jake, smile at you from behind the counter and you wave.
A waiter with a tray full of drinks knocks into you and the drinks go flying! You braced yourself for the liquid to hit you, but nothing did. Dante was standing in front of you, with his hoodie blocking the way the drinks fell.

Laurence
"There should be a package at the door!" Laurence says over the phone. You groan and roll over to the other side of the bed.
"But I'm comfyyyyyyyy!" He laughs at you.
"Go check! Pleassse!" He begs.
"Fine!" You get up and walk to the front door of the apartment.
You open the door and see nothing.
"You made me get up for no-" The Drop the phone when someone grabs you and kisses you passionately. You open your eyes in shock and see Laurence's face. You pull away and he picks you up and spins you around.
"I'm home early from the premier!" He laughs.

Travis
"Y/N! Where's Henry's leash?!" Travis yells from the living room. You walk in and look around.
"Where's Henry first of all?" Travis picks him up with his collar look a little bigger.
"I don't know, check the backyard, he like to hide things." You hold back laughter and Travis runs outside while you run to your dog. You unwrap the thin leash from around his collar and put it on the counter. You sit on the couch and Travis walks back in.
"Where did we put it! I -" he picks the leash up from the counter.
"Did you put this there?" He laughs/yells.
"What do you mean?" You give him puppy dog eyes.
"I hate you." He gives you a kiss.

Vylad (In high school)
"Stop following me!" You yell as you run down the hallway to get away from Michi.
"Michi will stop when Y/N stops talking to Laurence Nya~" She yells. You run into your boyfriend, Vylad, and doge into a broom closet.
"If you wanted to kiss me, you could have just waited 2 minutes when school was let out." He laughs.
"I'm trying to get away from Michi." You whisper. He laughs.
"A likely story."
"I'm telling the truth you idiot!" You shove him.

Blaze
"Blaze!" You yell as he pushes you in the pool.
You swim up and see Blaze laughing.
"Why?" You walk out of the pool and Aphmau hands you a towel.
"Because I love you." He smiles and goes to give you a kiss. You smirk and push him in the pool.
"Love you too!" You walk over to the group to have lunch as they all laugh and Blaze smiles.

I'm sorry I have t updated in 2 weeks!
I almost didn't update today because a lot of things are happening all at once for me

• I started high school
• I'm loosing my mind over the person I like
• Someone I was close to in my family just passed away

I'm fine, it's just a lot. So if I'm not updating regularly I'm sorry! You lovelies know how much I hate missing updates so I really am sorry.

Leave suggestions if you have any!

Love, Kitty 💜