Your song

Zane
Your song is "Man I think I love her." You and Zane like some of different things, so when you first met and were in you early dating stages, you two made fun of this song! You say the funny girl parts and also sing with the whole song and you guys dance crazy all around your house. What a song!

Garroth
Your song is "Sledgehammer." It took a lot of guts from him to bring you that hot chocolate and for you to give a stranger your number! You dance all cute and goofy when this song comes on and Garroth pretends to play the guitar, then grabs your hands and dances with you. What a song!
(N/A ~ I love this version of the song!)

Aaron
Your song is "All about us." Aaron and you danced to this song at prom, so it has a lot of memory to it! What makes it even cuter is that both of you have trouble dancing to this song, so you both trip and fall a little.
What a song!

Ein
Your song is "Just the way you are." Ein thinks, no! He knows your the most beautiful and perfect girl out there and it's even better that your a human. Ein will always spin you around or take your hand to show how much you and the song means to him. What a song!

Laurence
(N/A ~ I read this in one of the Laurence Fan~Fics I love! It's in my reading list, go read it if you want! It's really good)
Your song is "They Don't about the thins we do." Laurence performed this song for you at a talent show! For a while, you hid your relationship from your friends, so this song became even more amazing! When you guys told your friends, this song became EVEN MORE amazing! What a song!
(N/A again ~ If you do read the Laurence Fan ~ Fic, then you will also see that the author hide the relationship, but I had that idea before I found the book. So don't kill me plz!)

Dante
Your song is "I fell in love with my best friend." You can kind of guess why this is your and Dante's Song, because reasons! And because this is your song, you danced to it at your wedding for your first Dance. What a song!
(If you watched Jess's TNL, then you'll get the reason I put reasons)

Travis
Your song is "I can't help falling in love with you." Travis sang this song to you at a sleepover with all your friends and it was actually really sweet. You've been looking for a good couples song, and he just gave you the song you sing to your kids! At least that's what he thinks! What a song!

It took such a long time to find these videos! I hope ya liked it and I'll be adding the new MyStreet guy next week because only two people commented. Have a safe and happy holidays! See you in 2018!
Love, Kitty💜