When he proposes

Zane
So because it's 2017, you actually proposed to Zane! You had been planing a way to propose for months when you finally found the perfect way! Now, Zane has a hard time with relationships as we all know, she you guys were dating for 12 YEARS before you proposed! Mind this, you guys did meet in high school. So, you and Zane spent the day doing all of his favorite stuff! You hit the arcade, went to a bakery and then you suggested that you go and hang out in your older neighborhood! He says sure and you drive down and conveniently go by Phoenix Drop High. You break into the abandon school and "stop by" the locker where you to first met! You said something about how much you love him and got on one knee!
"Zane Romave, will you marry me?"

Garroth
So! Garroth proposed to you about 6 years after you started dating! Garroth asked Dante, Laurence, Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan to help him by planing a serenade! Of course, this doesn't go as planned. KC got sick, Aphmau was in a lot of pain for some reason (werewolf), Laurence was stuck in traffic coming back from shooting MineCraft Diaries, and Dante was turned into a puppy by Lucinda as a prank for Nicole! Plan being ruined, Garroth scrambled around to put everything away, but it was too late as you had already walked through the door. Garroth sighed and looked around, and thought of something smart! He sang his song and got down on one knee. "Marry Me?"

Aaron
Aaron proposed to you after 3 years of dating! He thought it would be cute to find the paper he threw in your shopping bag the day you two met and write "will you marry me?" On it! Of course, this also doesnt go as planned! Aaron searches your house from head to toe and the place results in looking like a mess! Being able to clean up fast and very upset that he couldn't find the paper, he holds the proposal off. When you walk in the door, you see a small black box on the counter and open it to reveal the ring! You drop all your bags and run up stairs to a sad, crying Aaron. When you ask him what's wrong and show him the ring, he turns all shades of red! You burst out laughing and take your phone out, showing him that you put the paper in your clear phone case, so you can smile when your down.
"So, will you marry me I guess?"

Ein
Ein wanted to propose to you 5 years after you two started dating! Ein really doesn't know how to actually propose to a human, but he does know one thing. He musters up enough courage to drive to your parents house and ask you father for your hand. This does not go over well! That is until you accidentally walk into your parents house and see them screaming at a scared looking Ein. They all become silent and you kinda figure out what's going on. You angrily look at your parents and then sit down next to Ein and give a big kiss! You then smile at him and after a few seconds, you here an "ok" from your dad. "So, will you marry me?" You ask!

Laurence
Laurence proposed to you 10 years after you two started dating! And he claims to be nothing like Zane? Laurence spends the week treating you to all your favorites, and then goes and freaks out with Cadenza! Cadenza helps Laurence as best as she can by dropping hints to you, but you just laugh it off since Cadenza does this on a regular bases. When you get home on Sunday, Laurence is sitting on the couch, with a Rose, your favorite movie, pizza and more of you favorite snacks! You sit down and he hands you a poem!
When I first met you
Over pizza and coffee
I didn't expect to meet a bright melancholy
It started with hi and you spared me
So I now ask you lovingly___________?
You look at him confused and he pulled out a ring! "So I ask you lovingly, will you marry me?"

Dante
Dante and you propose to each other 2 years after you were dating, but you were friends since dippers! He plans a day of luxury, while you plan a day of your childhood! Gene, know that both of you were planning to propose because each plan had him in it, so went along with it! Dante takes you too the spa and then you take him and Gene to the park you guys grew up in, then Dante and you had dinner with Gene, then you took Dante back to the fountain where you splashed around in when you where in collage! When you did this, you each got down on one knee and burst into laughter! "Will you marry me?" You each said.

Travis
Travis proposes 1 years after you guys started dating! He decided that it would be a good idea to not do anything out of the ordinary for the day, so he asked Aphmau to record a fan fiction video to kinda throw you off. As she read, the book consisted of Katelyn dying, Dante being turned into a frog, you getting turned into a Queen and wanting to marry Aaron and run away from Ein with him! Travis wasn't given a role yet, so he waited from his roll while watching you act! "And then..." Aphmau paused. "And then (Y/N) kissed Aaron and then she also died cause Aaron was the killer?!" Travis finished. Oops! Travis pushed an awkward Aaron out of the way a gave you a kiss! Jealous Travis is a cute Travis! He got on one knee and said...
"I've been planing for a while, will you marry me?"

Yayayayayayay! Who did you say yes to? Or do you think the guys said yes to you?
I also fixed the cover a little! I gave Garroth a better picture and I'm still hunting for a picture of Ein that isn't evil. Have a great day and Comment watcha want to see next!

Love, Kitty💜

Ps ~ HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO THE AMERICAN READERS!!