The song he sings at Karaoke night

Zane
Zane was talked into singing Faster Car! He sang it about 3 times and everyone was singing along in da club! At the 3rd and last time, you joined him!

Garroth
Garroth drunkenly agreed to sing Call me maybe by Carly rae Jepsen! You laughed so hard when he started singing you fell off your chair! He scream sang the words at the top of his lungs and during the song, a drunk Dante joined him!

Aaron
Aaron sings Be with you! He sang it and Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan and Nicole fangirled when he pulled you on stage! Towards the end of the song, you stole the mic from Aaron and finished the song even better than what he did!

Ein
Ein sings I think I'm in love again! Ein sings this because he's never been in love with a human, so he belts out the song as best as he can! You, Dante, Aphmau and Katelyn pull the whole place on the dance floor while he sings and Ein smiles at you when you do that.

Dante
Dante sings Heartbeat song! Well the truth is you started singing it for him and he joined you! You laugh and have the time of your life up there with him and all your friends cheer you guys on like your pop stars!

Laurence
Laurence sings Titanium! He and Cadenza sing a faster version of the one I have below and they kill it! By the end of the night, all the girls crowd around Laurence and the guys to Cadenza. Laurence pushes through the crowd and give you kiss!

Travis
Travis sings Heartbreaker! He sang this when you and him were still on the friend side and you laughed so hard! Dante ran up on stage and sang with him and you couldn't breath! You confidently got up on stage with them and sang you heart out!

This was so much fun to write!
I kinda rushed this cause I'm sick🤒
Love you all!
Love, Kitty💜