Laurence Image ~ Kids In The Dark

Hey guys! This image is very special to me, and I know I said I was going to be doing a Zane image next, but my plans changed!

Sorry...kinda.

But as I was saying, this image is very special to my heart because it is dedicated to a very special and lovely  reader of this book right here! If they would like, they can revel themselves with a comment, but for they're privacy I'll keep them un~named. And please don't pressure them to reveal themselves if they don't want to.

This is a song image! The song is Kids in the dark by All Time Low and the reason for that is because this song has special meaning to them. You and Laurence have been dating for a few months now and he finds out about some stuff

After listening to that song about
4 million times (Not kdding lol), it became a very emotional song for me as well. The song will be above if you'd like to listen to it before reading!

~ I highly recommend listening to it, it's a great song and helps you figure out the image more. The song is above ~

*!WARNING! THIS SONG AND MUSIC VIDEO TALKS ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS SUCH AS SELF HARM AND OTHER THINGS LIKE DIVORCE, THEREFORE THIS IMAGE DOES TO!*

Ok! I'll shut up now! Enjoy! <3
____________________

No POV

"Angel? I thought I'd surprise you since I've been so busy with casting! Aphmau wanted me to tell you some good news! I think you'll love it! Where are you?" Laurence walks inside your apartment and circles the small loft living room and kitchen.

"Angel? Oh! There yo-Hey! What's wrong?" He rushes to your side. You're curled up in the corner with your fingers holding your phone like claws. You were pretty pale and your hair was all in front of your face. You had tear stains on your cheeks and your eyes were blood shot with tears in them.
Laurence takes your phone away from you and scrolls through texts from your parents.

"Angel? Why didn't you tell me? These texts go on forever! I'm scrolling months back of all of this..." He trails off as he notices you're not wearing the bracelets your dad gave you when you were younger.
"This is all my fault. I'm the reason they don't love each other anymore." Your voice creaks. It sounded like you'd been crying for days, which you were.

"No. Angel, you are not the reason your parents are...separating. They love you, and know that doesn't help because it's what everyone says, but I would never lie to you! There is no way that any of what is happening is your fault."

He sits next to you and pulls you into a hug, you sobbing into his white and black hoodie.
As you rap your arms around him, he again notices your wrist, where the bracelet should be. Replacing it, are red lines. Some healed and now flesh colored, like they have held their places for a while. But the new red lines were what was catching his eye.

"A-Angel..." he hesitates.
"Don't talk about them." You pull the sleeve down of your sweatshirt.
"Please Y/N, I need to see them. I won't talk about them, I just want to make sure you cleaned them." You nod as he lifts up the sleeve.

"Ok, so you didn't clean them! How about I do that for you?" He smiles, standing up to get what is needed without letting you answer.

You stare out the window, watching the sun set in the orange and pink sky. Laurence's shadow fades into yours on the floor as he comes back.
"Here, just some Cotten balls and water! Nothing crazy!" Laurence smiles again.
He cleans the fresh soon-to-be scars and the room stays silent.

"Why didn't you tell me Angle?" Laurence presses another Cotten ball to your skin.
"Because it's my problems, not yours. And I just wanted to be consumed by the dark." You sigh, wiping some tears.

Laurence smiles and looks at you, amused.

"Your problems are my problems! They go together! That's another reason why I love you, because you trust me so much! And I know what it's like to want to be hidden in the shadows." You look up and he smiles again.
"Your problems are my problems." He finishes up your wrist.
"How long ago were the older ones?" He traces his finger along the scars.

"A few months ago. When I first found out they were planning to divorce. That's when I was talking with Michi again, and she talked me down so much to make me believe it's all because of me. But I-I really started when we went to Love-Love Paradise, Ivy may have acted nice and sweet, but she wasn't. It was like high school all over again." You sob into your hands, but Laurence holds your face in his hands.

"Just leave me alone." You whisper, looking now. Laurence lifts your head right back up.
"I'll never leave you to be alone, you'll never have to be left in the dark." He smiles, tears build in his eyes. His eyes light up and he jumps up. He goes into your closet and takes out your 2 suit cases.
"Pack! The new I had was we got a break and a deal. Everyone on the cast got 2 tickets to anywhere. So let's fly anywhere! Your pick!" He starts shoving you clothes into the F/C suit case and the he has there into the dark green suit case.

Your POV
"Hello! Welcome to Cancun! Today's performance will be a slow song of one of our resort members choice. It's called 'Kids in the dark' and we hope you enjoy." The man on stage says and couples start to move on to the dance floor. As the acoustic guitar plays, Laurence's hand takes mine.
"I choose this song, care to dance?" He kisses my hand and before I could say I don't feel like it, he pulls me out of my seat and pulls me close.
"State of the art, the kids in the dark, the kids in the dark." Laurence slowly sings along and kisses my nose.

"Why this song?" I ask, as he spins me.
"I couldn't stop thinking about the pain your going through on the plane. So I snuck into your playlist of songs while you were sleeping and found this one. I listen to it the whole plane ride. I couldn't stop thinking of what you said as I listen to it. And all I could think of was how much you've had to deal with alone. What I'm trying to say is, I want to promise that I'll always be there." He smiles and the song comes to an end.

"We'll come together, state of the art." He presses his head to mine.
"Never surrender." I giggle.
"The kids in the dark."
"The kids in the -" he pulls me into a kiss, and all the troubles melt away.  I love him.

I'm sorry for not updating last week! I wanted to put extra work into this and I feel like it came out pretty well!

And THANK YOU FOR 11K! We just got 10k how is that possible?!
Thank you so much my lovelies!

See you next Sunday!

Love, Kitty 💜