When it snows

Surprise Upload! Happy Thursday!

I have all the scenarios have you guys drink hot chocolate, but change it to whatever hot drink you love best!__________________________

Zane
Zane and you snuggle up on the couch, watch holiday movies and drink hot chocolate! Zane hates going outside all the time, so the snow just makes him want to stay inside more! Good, more making him cuddle and watch My little - I mean super manly show that you both love! Great first snow day!

Garroth
Garroth and you build snowmen! And also drink Hot chocolate! You guys build snowmen all over your front lawn and backyard, plus your throw snowballs at your friends as they walk by! When you guys start to get ready to go back inside, Aphmau, Dante, Laurence, Travis and Zane get back at you two and pelt you with snowballs! Great first snow day!

Aaron
You and Aaron invite all your friends over for a snowball fight! Guys: Aaron, Garroth, Zane, Dante and Laurence VS Girls: You, Aphmau, Katelyn, Lucinda and Kim! The guys were wining, when Lucinda decided to cast a spell so you never ran out of snowballs in your pile! You threw one last snowball at Aaron and HIT!Then he threw you in a snow pile. Great first snow day!

Ein
Ein, you, Dottie, Blaze, Ryland, Aaron, Aphmau and June all went to the park and danced in the first snow fall of the year! The Werewolves chased the left over squirrels and you, June and Aphmau build igloos and drink hot chocolate. Great first snow day!

Laurence
Laurence and you sneak into Phoenix Drop High and run to the huge window and watch the snowfall. You place your head on his shoulder, drink your hot chocolate and listen to music! Your song comes on and he grabs your hand and you two dance. Great first snow day!

Dante
Dante scares you awake and throws you your boots and coat! He drags you out side and picks you up in the air and spins you around! You run over to the bakery and get hot chocolate and then run back home and wake up Travis, Laurence and Garroth! Great first snow day!

Travis
"IM COMING FOR YA!" Travis screams as you, Aphmau, Aaron and Laurence all hide!
Snow Day hide and seek! Travis found everyone else, now it's just you! You hid on your roof and Aaron past you 4 times! "Times up! I win!" You say jumping down. "How did she win!" Travis asks as he runs up to you! You shrug and he give you a kiss! Great first snow day!

Sup
New Guy! You Vote!
I want to add a new Mystreet guy to the book so Vote on the following ~
Vyald
Blaze
Gene
So vote for who you want to be knew the book MyStreet Family and also comment of whatcha want me to do next! And I have a new book cause I got bored so I made it, its if MyStreet had instagram. Bai!

Love, Kitty💜