What they love most about you

This was suggested by my friend who doesn't have Wattpad and would like to remain unnamed, so I'm going to call her Lacey Hunter💜Thanks for your suggestion!

Zane

For Zane it's your laugh! You laugh at everything and he thinks it's the most amazing sound in the world. His favorite time when you couldn't stop laughing is when he had a glob of pink sparkle icing on his face when you accused him of eating your cupcakes. You laughed so hard when you found out you fell on the floor. To him, your laugh can save lives!

Garroth

Your love of Hot chocolate! He thinks it's so cute how much you drink it! It also it reminds him of the time you two first met and the way you add massive amounts of marshmallows and what seems like 2 cans of whipped cream! His favorite part about your obsession is when you get a whipped cream mustache and the confused look you give when he's giggling at it.

Aaron

Your voice! Aaron loves how happy you are and how you laugh at the end of your sentences. Your voice is like a drug to him and he can listen to you talk forever, and you never stop talking! His favorite is when you get really exited about something and talk about how you love it.

Ein

Your personality! Ein has never dated a human before, so he finds you completely fascinating! No one has ever made him laugh and smile this
much ever. He sees every little way you react and the way you say things and he wouldn't give it up for anything. You see it as just your regular personality, but Ein sees it as something so amazing it's inhuman/werewolf/Mefwa!

Dante

Your Smile! Dante was drawn to you when he saw you smile. The way you light up a boring room or how when you smile and everyone else starts smiling with you. Dante knows that if he's having a bad day, when he gets home he'll see you beautiful, happy smile!

Laurence

Your hair! (Idk on this one) Laurence is in love with you beautiful flowing hair! When it blows in the wind or when you two are chillin and he's running his fingers through it, he loves it. One time you two were going to Aphmau's birthday and you wanted to Crimp your hair, but Laurence protested saying
"Why would you do that when you already turn heads with you hair?" And gave you a kiss.

Travis

Your...well Travis loves EVERYTHING about you! Your laugh, Love for hot chocolate, your voice, personality, smile, hair and most of all the way YOU make HIM smile, laugh, and fall in love with your everything. Plus, the picture at the top kinda explains Travis and how he loves you!

I hope you all enjoyed!
Please leave comments of what you guys would like to see next! Love yaz!
~Kitty💜