When Its finally Fall

Zane

Zane is watching you crunch on every leaf as you guys are walking. He laughs and thinks your adorable having so much fun with something so small. You find a tree filled with beautiful leaves and climb up it and sit on a branch. Zane looks at you like "how did I get someone as cheerful and Carefree as her?"
You yell at Zane to get up in the tree and he does so. You two cuddle and watch the families walking in the park and kids making leaf piles. What an amazing day.

Garroth

Garroth calls your name and you look out the window. He's in the backyard with the table set up with a bunch of stuff! "What's this?" You ask. He surprised you with all your favorite fall things! Apple Cider, pumpkins, leaf piles and more! You kiss him and push him into a leaf pile. You laugh and give him your hand to pull him out, but he pulls you into the pile with him! You two laugh and invite all your friends over and have a fun filled day of the beginning of fall!

Aaron

Aaron and you spend the day carving pumpkins and decorating your yard! You force Aaron to wear a witches hat when your decorating, but he doesn't mind! He loves how festive you are durning the seasons and really doesn't care ever since you made him were the Santa outfit last Christmas.

Ein

Ein and you spend the days of the fall running around in the park with all your werewolf friends. You throw baseballs around and Ein, Blaze, Daniel, Ryland,and Aaron go chasing after it! You, Aphmau, Dottie and June burst out laughing lay on the leaf covered ground drinking your pumpkin lattes until one of them comes back with the ball and you guys throw it again and again and again until they get tired and you all head to Olive Garden after for dinner.

Dante

Dante and you invite all your friends over for the first day of fall and you all watch YouTube on a projector screen outside in your backyard. You snuggle up with him and you all watch Aphmau's new series "MineCraft Diaries." You helped film and had so much fun seeing your friends act. You don't mind the scenes with Dante and Kawaii~Chan, you love his acting! After all 100 episodes you all head over to the bakery and eat all their pie.

Laurence

Laurence and you spend the first week of fall moving in together! You make some hot chocolate and blast music as your unpacking. You guys decide to take a break and walk over to the bakery and get some sweets and have a picnic in the park. As the sun sets you fall asleep in his arms and he puts his jacket around you. "Happy first day of fall" you whisper.

Travis

Travis plans a day of secrets! He has you go out with Aphmau, Lucinda and Kawaii~Chan and invites Zane,Dante and Garroth over to help decorate. When you come home, you turn on the lights and all your friends jump up and yell "Surprise!" You run up and hug Travis and give him a kiss on the cheek and hug everyone else. "Happy first day of fall (Y/N) And Happy brithday!" Travis says with a huge smile.

I love fall
That's all
Love you guys too!
~Kitty💜