When Kawaii~Chan ships you with another one of the guys

Zane (In high school)
"Awww! Look how cute Y/N~Chan and
Laurence~Kun look!" Kawaii~Chan shouts. You, Kawaii~Chan, Zane, and Laurence where invited to a sleep over at Aphmau's House. You were all watching a movie and you and Laurence fell asleep leaning on each other. Aphmau giggles, taking  a picture. Zane grabbed her phone and deleted it. "Hey!" She yelled, causing Laurence to wake up. Zane glared at him and Laurence laughed lightly. "Sorry man, she must have a secret crush on me."
Zane then jumps and grabs Laurence and you wake up with a start. "Zane! Laurence! What in Irene??" You say laughing. Zane looks down, blushing and mentally face palming.

Garroth (At Starlight Wonderland)
"Awww! Look how cute Y/N~Chan and
Blaze~Kun look!" Kawaii~Chan shouts. Garroth looks at Kawaii~Chan with shock.
"She has a fiancé you know!" He yells. You pulled Blaze into a room to kill him (you were playing murder) and Blaze was teasing Garroth. "Hey Garroth-y bro, you fiancé changed her mind, she's running away with m-ahh!" He yells. You calmly walk out of the room and Garroth is standing there with his arms folded. "I could never leave you~!" You say, wrapping your arms around his neck. Garroth gives you a kiss and you stab him as he shoots you. "Ok, I ship it!" Kawaii~Chan laughs.

Aaron (At Love~Love Paradise)
"Awww! Look how cute Y/N~Chan and
Ein~Kun look!" Kawaii~Chan shouts. You shook your head around and see Aaron not knowing who to tackle, KC or Ein. Ein takes back his milkshake that he let you try. KC sees what she's done and runs to Travis and Aphmau who were eating Tacos. Ein laughs and looks at Aaron, who is glaring at him. KC has been saying how cute you and Ein are this whole vacation, so Ein was nervous.
"Should I run?" He asks. You take Ein's milkshake. "Yeaaaah. Babe, give him 5 seconds." You giggle and Ein takes off as Aaron gives you a kiss and runs down the beach, chasing Ein.

Ein (At Aphmau's)
"Awww! Look how cute Y/N~Chan and
Vylad~Kun look!" Kawaii~Chan shouts. Ein whines and his ears go down. Your all at a pool party and Vyald came up behind you and pushed you in. You jumped out and hip bumps Vyald into the water! Ein gets up and cannon balls in, almost crushing Vyald! The boys come back up to the surface and a wave of water breaks on Vyald's face. Ein then got out of the pool and gave you a kiss. You pulled away and pushed him back in. Kawaii~Chan then exploded.

Laurence (Playing Prop Hunt)
"Awww! Look how cute Y/N~Chan and
Zane~Kun look!" Kawaii~Chan shouts. Laurence then goes on a stuttering rage, hitting every object. Aphmau and Dante ran around trying to find you guys, but KC was already found and could see you two. "Kawaii~Chan!" You yell. You and Zane were hidden as a pair of cats cuddling. Laurence then finally hit Zane to death and the timer went off. "YES!" He screams and you form back into yourself.
"You lost though!" You laugh. KC forms back and Laurence smirks at her. "New game! How about we play...Murder."
KC goes pale and starts screaming you and Laurence's ship name.

Dante (Still Friends)
"Awww! Look how cute Y/N~Chan and
Travis~Kun look!" Kawaii~Chan shouts.
"They are NOT cute!" Dante yells. You and Travis were versing each other in Mario Kart and Dante and KC were watching. The screen flashes 'Y/N Wins!" and you jump up cheering! Travis sighs and laughs. "Haha! That's the 3rd time you lost!" You laugh. You smirk at Dante and throw him a controller. "You think you got what it takes?" You smirk. Dante takes the controller and the game starts. Dante kept sabotaging Travis to loose and letting you win. Kawaii~Chan soon caught on.
"Oooo! Dante~Kun is letting his crush win~!" She sings. The screen flashes "All loose" when she says this.

Travis (The day after you two met)
"Awww! Look how cute Y/N~Chan and
Dante~Kun look!" Kawaii~Chan shouts. Travis mentally murders Dante and KC. You and Dante were chilling out on his couch, with your head on his lap. Travis crumbles a piece of script Aphmau was writing next him and throws it at Dante's head. Missing, it hits you in the eye. "Ow! Travis!" You yell. Travis rushes over and pushes Dante off the couch, causing you to also fall off the couch. Travis face palm and helps you up.

Vylad (At the 'Garroth kissing Aphmau dinner)
"Awww! Look how cute Y/N~Chan and
Garroth~Kun look!" Kawaii~Chan shouts. You, KC, Aphmau and Travis were all invited to dinner at the Ro'Meaves. Aphmau blushes and looks down sadly, along with Vlyad. Garroth and you laugh. "Me and a Ro'meave? Never." You giggle. Garroth joins your giggle. Vyald throws and pice of bread at his brother and Garroth stops laughing. You however, slap your hand in front of your mouth, holding in your laughter.

Blaze (At Starlight Wonderland)
"Awww! Look how cute Y/N~Chan and
Aaron~Kun look!" Kawaii~Chan shouts. Aaron and you were swimming around in the ocean and Aphmau hit KC over the head. "They're both in a relationship ya know?" Blaze laughs. KC giggles. "Kawaii~Chan knows! Kawaii~Chan was just saying cause they look really cute together swimming!" She giggles. Blaze jumps out of his chair and rips off his shirt. "Hey babe!" He yells. You look back and see Blaze running to you and Aaron. Blaze dives underwater and comes back up with you on his shoulders. You laugh and Aaron pushes Blaze down, causing you to fall in the water.

Comment if you have ANY suggestions for the book and have a good day.
Bye Kittens!

Love, Kitty💜

✌️