His Boyfriend Tag

Zane (In high school)
"Sup Guys! It's Y/N and welcome back to another random video!" You yell and Zane gives a small smile and a wave to the camera.
"Today, I'm with my boyfriend Zane here and we're doing the boyfriend tag." You say evilly. Zane rolls his eyes and laughs lightly as you start the questions.
"Where did we first meet?"
"Our freshman year, she helped me after I was SHOVED IN A LOCKER!"
You laugh so hard you fall off your chair and he runs over and helps you back up. Once your both sitting down again, he steals a kiss and you blush, going to the next question.

Garroth
"Sup Guys! It's Y/N and welcome back to another random video!" You yell as Garroth giggles at the camera.
"Today, I'm with my boyfriend here and we're doing the boyfriend tag." You say evilly. Garroth gulps and as you start the questions.
"How did our first date feel to you?"
"I was nervous the whole time, and I though I was going to mess something up!"
"He did, he kissed be out of the blue!" You giggle as he looks down sad. You give him a kiss and stay kissing, forgetting the camera was there.

Aaron
"Sup Guys! It's Y/N and welcome back to another random video!" You yell and Aaron pops up from below the camera.
"Today, I'm with my boyfriend here and we're doing the boyfriend tag." You say evilly. Aaron puts his arm around you as you start the questions.
"Your name in my phone?"
"Werewolfie."
"This is a question more for the fans. How did you propose?"
"Like this." He takes your phone away and removes the cover. He shows the camera the paper he gave you when you two first meet and on the back 'Will you marry me?'.
"He also thought we lost the paper and started to cry." You giggle and he rolls his eyes laughing.

Ein
"Sup Guys! It's Y/N and welcome back to another random video!" You yell and Ein stands behind the camera.
"Today, I'm trying to convince my boyfriend here to do the boyfriend tag." You sigh and laugh. Ein wines and droops his ears. You get a ball from behind you chair and he sits right down as you laugh.
"Besides you, who's my best friend?"
"Dante, it's very obvious."
"Who said I love you first?"
"She beat me to it." He sighs and you give him a kiss. "That's cause I love you!" You laugh and Ein plays with your hair as you go onto the next question.

Laurence
"Sup Guys! It's Y/N and welcome back to another random video!" You yell and Laurence waves and winks at the camera.
"Today, I'm with my Casanova and we will be doing the boyfriend tag." You say evilly. Laurence chuckles and raps his arm around your waist, pulling you close .
"This one is for the fans, what happened when you first met my parents??"
"It went surprisingly well! Until her mom cornered me and asked me when I was going to marry her."
"Wait, What?" You ask and Laurence bursts of laughing as you just blush and stare at the camera.

Dante
"Sup Guys! It's Y/N and welcome back to another random video!" You yell and Dante mouths your words and copies your movements.
"Today, I'm with my BBF, as you all know him and we will be doing the boyfriend tag." You say evilly. Dante chuckles and cracks his knuckles, getting ready for the questions.
"This one is for the fans, what age did we meet?"
"We were 5, Gene was 6."
"Wrong!"
"What?!"
You laugh so hard you fall off of your chair.
"We met when we were 4 stupid!" You laugh and Dante blushes from embarrassment, he was wrong.

Travis
"Sup Guys! It's Y/N and welcome back to another random video!" Dante and Travis yell as you now walk into frame hitting them over the heads.
"Sup guys! Today, I'm with my best friend Dante and my boyfriend Travis we will be doing the boyfriend tag." You say evilly. Dante runs his fingers through his hair and Travis laughs.
"This is technically a boyfriend tag since one is my boyfriend and one is my friend that is a boy." You laugh and they both kiss you on the cheeks.
"Where did I go to elementary school?"
"Fire Phoenix elementary!" Travis yells before Dante.
"What was the first episode I filmed and helped edit of MCD?"
"Episode 76, season 2!" Dante yells.
"No fair! Your on the show more than me!" Travis yells.
"Dude, you should still know this. She's your girlfriend." Dante laughs and you join.
Travis pouts and you grab his face and kiss him. Dante sneaks up and zooms in on you guys with the camera.

Vyald
"Sup Guys! It's Y/N and welcome back to another random video!" You yell. Vyald bounces up and down on the couch.
"Today, I'm with my Husband and we will be doing the boyfriend, now husband, tag." You say evilly. Vyald fixes his hair in the view finder and you make a mental note to zoom in on that while editing .
"How did we meet?"
"Garroth introduces us! She didn't really like me at first ."
"He's right. What's your favorite thing about me?"
"Your eyes, mostly because they sparkle to me!"
"Kiss up." You laugh. He holds up a hand and runs out of frame. He comes back with your 1 year old daughter, Violet.
"Now I'm a kiss up!"

Blaze
"Sup Guys! It's Y/N and welcome back to another random video!" You yell and Blaze comes through the door behind you.
"This isn't just any video! This is the boyfriend tag." He yells, sitting down next to you.
"What was our first fight about?"
"Whether or not Batman was better than Superman. Don't get her started!"
"Superman is better! He's an actual born hero!" You yell and start to go on and on about it. Blaze grabs paper from the side and writes on it while your not paying attention. It says
'I'm dating her against my will, plz help!'
You realize that and laugh, going back to the questions.

Sup guys!
(See what I did there? I did you intro)
Comment any suggestions of preferences or images you might have and I'll see you Kittens next week!

Love Kitty💜