When Aphmau plays hide and seek

Zane
"I'm going to find you!" You yell as you've been released from your platform. After 6 seconds, you find Zane. He was hidden in your room in your hotel/house in StarLight Wonderland. "To easy!" You yelled and he went pale. You hear Aphmau and Aaron burst out laughing!
"Hey! Spare me please!" He yells in terror. You laugh. "Give me one good reason why?" He went pale again. "Because we're dating?" He said and got ready for you to turn him into a sea bunny, which you did. "I love you!" You laugh and Zane grunts at you.

Garroth
"How is she the only one left?!" Garroth yells as he checked Dante's room for the third time. "She's good at this!" Aphmau yells. Kawaii~Chan sighs. "Gah! 10 seconds left!" Garroth yells and runs into Aphmau and Aaron's room and finds you on the roof. "I've got you!" He cheers. Time! "What?!" They all yell as you jump off the roof and take your victory! "Mwhaha! Never underestimate me!" You say giving Garroth a kiss on the Neko cat nose.

Aaron
"No! Why!!" You yell as you jump out the window of your house and Aaron chases you down the street. "Come here babe!" He yells. You climb up a tree and go to the very top, but Aaron's little baby Legs can only go for fast up a tree. You jump off the tree to the roof of Zane's house, and find Travis. "Aaron! Look Travis!" You yell and push Travis down, resulting in him getting tagged. You miss a step and go flying off the roof and into Aaron's little arms. "Heheh." You laugh awkwardly and get tagged.

Ein
"Hello everyone! My name is Aphmau and today we have a new guest! Everyone welcome Ein!" Aphmau yells the intro and you give Ein and smile and wave. "Ein, this is Katelyn, Garroth and Y/N!" She cheers and we say hello. "Actually, me and Ein already know each other Aph!" You laugh. "Oh! Even better! Ok, let's go!" She yells and the game start. You are on the platform and everyone 'awww's And you realize your a dog. Everyone runs off, but Ein is still there, blushing at you.

Laurence
"Laurence! We can talk about this!" You yell as he corners you into a wall. Laurence smirks. "Ok, let's talk!" He says and sits down. "You don't want to turn your fiancé into a Shadow Knight because you love me!" You yell. Laurence thinks about it for a second, then shakes his head. "All the more reason to because then we can be together!" You go pale. "I'm pregnant?" You yell and Aphmau and Cadenza gasp for their hiding spots. Laurence then goes pale. Time! "W-what?!" He yells and you fall on the floor laughing. "No, not really! But your reaction was awesome!"

Dante
"Their hiding together again! I know it!" Katelyn yells as she search's your house. Dante laughs. "Why wouldn't we?!" You giggle. "Aha! found them!" Gene yells and tags you both, turning you into Wendy and Dante into Robbie. "''Twas men to be!" He laughs and give you a kiss, but you doge. "Nah, I'm into dipper." You say emotionlessly and go hug Aphmau, who laughs. "Alright!" You to become and laughing mess, while Dante and Gene just stare at you both. "Your dating her why?" He asks and you punch him in the arm. "That's why Grunkel Stan, that's why!"

Travis
"Travissssssss?" You say as you turn the corner and see him. "Which Crystal Jem shall you be?" You laugh and Travis looks at his feet. "You wanna be Amethyst?" You say all baby like and he nods. You tag him and he turns into Peridot. "Oops! Sorry Katelyn!" You say and give Travis a kiss as Aphmau runs up behind you. "Wow, I never knew Lapiz was into Peridot that way!" She jokes and runs off. "In an AU, She totally is!" Travis smirk and you run off the find Katelyn and Zane.

Das it! Comment whatever or comment what you want me to right next.

The winner of the new guy of this MyStreet book family is............

Vyald! And Blaze!
I couldn't choose just one and again, only 2 PEOPLE voted so they both got their wish! Next Chapter will have those 2 so I'll see you then

Happy New year also!

Love, Kitty💜