Garroth Image ~ The Morning After

This is my first image, so go easy on me!
This image takes place the night after the first time you and Garroth
'ya know'. Nothing dirty happens in reading this ya nasties!

Enjoy!
________________________

•Your POV•

I slowly wake up, not wanting to open my eyes. I feel a hand stroke my cheek. The cold air from the winter morning wind came through the windows, so the heat from Garroth's hand was nice.

I flutter open my eyes and am met with Garroth's crystal blue eyes. He smiles and lets out a little giggle and I smile as well.
Last night had to be the best night of my life.
When ever I'm feeling really upset or depressed, I always go to my boyfriend of 3 years, Garroth.

Last night was the worst I've felt in a long time.

Me and my parents have been getting into a lot more fights lately and last night they threw me out because I didn't want to finish collage. I called Garroth and drove right over to his apartment to talk. I got there and I told him what happened as I burst into tears of stress and anger. He calmed me down and things escalated, but I'm not upset about it. I love Garroth with all my heart and I feel so loved when I'm with him.

"Good morning Princess." Garroth says in his deeper, adorable morning voice. I smile and he pulls me closer to him.
He starts to giggle again.
"What?" I laugh, looking up at him.
"Your perfect, that's it!" He smiles as I laugh lightly.
"Irene that sound is beautiful!" As he kisses me on the forehead, I snuggle my head onto his chest and listen to his heart beat, my favorite sound to hear.
"Last night was everything I've ever wanted Garroth." I smile. He kisses my head again and pulls the covers over us more.

"Y/N, I've never been more happy to have someone like you in my life." He says.
"How are you?"

"Great." I giggle. "I feel even more happy after last night."
"Y/N, what about you're parents?"
"What about them? They threw me out."

He sighs. "Exactly." He pauses, for a little while, then he takes a long breath and speaks.
"Would you like to move in with me Y/N?"

I sit up and look at him. His beautiful blue eyes, his scruffy morning blond hair and his adorable lips. His smile and hope in his eyes made me want to cry from the cuteness. I smile and hug him.
"I would love to move in with you Garroth!" I cheer and he raps his arms around me, putting his head in the crook of my neck.

We lay back down and he snuggles me again, rubbing his hand against my back soothingly.

"I love you princess."
"Even more then Laurence?" I giggle.
"Yes, even more then Laurence." He chuckles.
"You always know how to make me smile and laugh, your the best." I sigh happily.

"To be 100% honest, I've always known how to read people and know what they're feeling or want me to say, but you Y/N, it's hard for me to read you. That's one of the reasons I love you so much, you always have me second guessing myself and everything you do has me waiting for the next. I always know what to say because you trust me enough to always tell me how your feeling."  He says, kissing my nose.

I laugh.

"What?" He pouts.
"You missed!" I kiss his lips lovingly.

"I'm still sleepy." He plays with my hair.
"So am I." I close my eyes again, wanting to go back to sleep. He smiles.
"We don't have to do anything but stay here princess, it's you and me till the end of time."

"No matter what?"

"No matter what."

Garroth continues rubs my back as I fall asleep, loving the man next to me, till the end of time.
No matter what.

________________________

Yay! I'm back!

This was so great to write, I missed writing and you lovelies! This image was to show a softer, less goofy side of Garroth, and I think it turned out pretty good! I love Garroth and I don't think I focus on him as much as some of the other guys in this book, so I wanted to show some love to him.

It feels great to be back and writing again and to be free from school! It's so amazing! You guys have no idea how refreshing it was to go on hiatus, as soon as I did all these ideas came rushing to me for almost every book I've published.

And thank you so much for allowing me to hit 6K reads! I can't believe we did it! Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!

So, with that! Comment any suggestions you have, and what image you want me to do next. And I'll see you next Sunday!

Love, Kitty 💜

Ps. I love you lovelies

Till the end of time
No matter what