Aaron Image ~ Copacabana

Hey guys! Im really sorry for the lack of updates but heres one! Me and my friend were goofing off and starting scream singing this song and I got this idea! I hope you all love it as much as I do

In this story
Rico - Gene (We'll give Ein a break)
Tony - Aaron
Lola - You

!!!WARNING!! There are guns in this
____________________________

"Hey...Nana...?" Gene calls her over as he keeps eyes on Y/N dancing on stage.
"Whos the beauty in yellow?"

Nana roles her eyes. "Y/N Lycan, shes taken though, so I wouldnt touch her..." She walks back over to the table she was serving.

The song ends and Y/N walks over to Aaron, kissing him passionately. Everyone knew Y/N and Aaron were together, their chemistry and passion was unavoidable. The showgirl and the bartender.
Y/N was the best dancer at the Copacabana and everyone knew that too. Famous for her merengue, everyone always came to see her. Her fans always threw flowers at her and Aaron would call her a star to anyone who pointed her out.

"Your feathers are falling off..." Aaron smiles at her softly, tucking some hair behind her ear as she chuckles.
"Let them~! Its more fun this way!" Shes called on stage again, kissing him.
"Wish me luck, my love!"
He smirks. "Good luck, my star." He walks back to tend the bar.

After Y/N's song finishes, Gene calls her over. She hops off the stage, her heels clicking. Aaron watches her carefully and takes note of the diamond ring on Gene's finger.
Y/N smiles. "Welcome to the Copacabana! Hottest spot north of Havana! How may I help you tonight?"
Gene yanks at her skirt, pulling her closer. She yelps and Aaron grips his towel.
"H-Hey! That hurts!" She tries to move. Gene smirks.
"How much for a pretty little thing like you~?"
Y/N tries to get away from him, but he yanks her fluffy hair to hold her back. She screams in pain, some feathers falling out.

Aaron hops over the bar, grabbing Gene and punching him in the face. Waitresses, dancers, and people just trying to have a good time scream in fear and back away. Punches fly as chairs and tables are broken. Glasses and bottles and microphones stands break. Y/N screaming for both of them to stop, and then, everything does. Everything stops. The room is silent after a gun shot echos.

"Star...?" Aaron holds his gut, looking at Y/N as blood gushes from him. He falls, Y/N screaming and rushing to him, holding him in her arms.
She touches their foreheads together, sobbing as Aaron kisses her softly.
"I love you...." he whispers over and over until he slowly stops breathing.

30 years later, Y/N is sitting at Travis's Disco Bar, the old spot of the Copacabana. The feathers are still in her hair, half gone. She drinks herself under the bar, not even able to cry. She let her youth rot the day Aaron died, not able to live with herself. She gets up to leave, seeing an older man walk in with a Dimond ring. He sits at a table and she walks up to him.
"Can I help you?" He asks. She glares.
"Yes, you can..." she takes out a gun and shoots him dead, people screaming in horror.
"Welcome to the Copacabana, the place you shouldnt fall in love...."

I had so much fun writing this because I love love LOVE the ending! I think its a really cool twist!

Im so so so so so SO very sorry for the lack of updates!! I miss you all!!
And KSJDKDKSKDKEJCSKJCAKBCS-
WE HIT 72K?! WHAT?! HUH?! THANK YOU!
I love you all so much with all my heart you have no idea!!

I've been going through a lot lately, losing my grip more and more but writing has thankfully kept me in check and so have all your comments in my books. Going through family issues and dealing with a breakup suck so fucking much. Thank you al for all the support, I love you guys!

Love, Kitty 💜💜💜