When Travis hits on you

Zane
Ok, so Zane REALLY hates Travis to being with because of the whole Zanvis thing, so when he hits on you, Zane glares at him and then looks away. And because Travis is Travis, he makes it obvious that Zane is jealous, which makes you give Zane a hug and a kiss! Travis 'awww's and the call you guys cute, but your cuter.
Then Katelyn punched him.

Garroth
Garroth will let it go for a bit cause Travis is a flirt, but when he doesn't stop, Garroth will come up behind you and give you a kiss on the cheek! Travis laughs and nods and walks away, but you can't help and laugh because Garroth is "So quick" of a thinker! You kiss him for real and then hear and load sound and someone scream. Katelyn punched him.

Aaron
Ok, so we all saw the thing when he said he loved you, so we know that he can get VERY jealous! But regularly Aaron doesn't mind very much! Travis can tell a flirty joke or wink at you or hug you, but nothing else. And if Travis does do anything like smack your butt, all Aaron had to do is let you and Katelyn punch him.

Ein
Ein gets very jealous, but never says anything! Ein understands that Travis is a flirt, but doesn't know how to deal with a human flirt. Travis doesn't know that it bothers Ein, so he just goes with it! And because Travis doesn't stop flirting with you, Ein tackles him to the floor and then gives you a kiss! You laugh and give your werewolf boyfriend a big hug and then you hear a load scream again.
Katelyn punched him

Laurence
Like Zane, Laurence already hates Travis! Travis a little more careful around Laurence because of Cadenza, but that won't stop him! He'll flirt with you, tell you your beautiful, and then make a dumb joke causing you to laugh and Cadenza to punch him! You belong to Laurence as she puts it!
After that Katelyn punched him too.

Dante
Dante doesn't mind cause he taught him everything he knows! Dante knows that Travis will never want to steal you away, which makes you come up with an AMAZING April fools plan! You tell Dante that your leaving him for Travis, trying not to laugh, and Dante pushes you to the floor and runs to Travis's house and punches him in the face! You run into the house, laughing and give him a kiss!
"April fools!" The next day Katelyn found out and punched him again.

Travis
He's your boyfriend! He's allowed to hit on you all he want later until Katelyn punched him and you push him off the couch! You still love him tho!

I'm too lazy to write an ending words, so have an amazing week!

Love, Kitty💜