When he does your makeup

Zane
"It's grey!" Zane laughs as he uncaps one of your eye shadows.
"So I'm guessing it goes on your eyes?"
You shrug and giggle.
"I don't know! Does it?"
Zane then takes a contour brush and dips it in the eyeshadow. He fans the brush on your eye lid and questions why it looks so messy as you burst out laughing. You look at yourself in the viewfinder and scrunch your nose tight.
"That's the wrong brush babe!" You say gasping for air. Zane rolls his eyes and picks up the lip gloss.

Garroth
"I know this! It's called eye liner! It's like a marker for your eye lid!" Garroth shouts and in caps your eyeliner. He then furrows his eyebrows down.
"Why is it liquidy?" He says, touching the tip of the eyeliner brush. He the lines your ENTIER eye line and eye with it! As you try really hard not to laugh, you think he looks adorable with that focused look on his face, trying not to poke you in the eye. Which he did. Several times.

Aaron
"This is foundation right?" He asks, holding up the foundation. Your eyes light up and you gasp.
"How did you know that?!" You smile and he laughs.
"Melissa." You both say together and he picks up the foundation sponge. As he carefully applies it, he kept getting it on your lips and on your hairline. Oops!

Ein
"Do you have any blue lip stick?" He asks, going though your makeup bag. You shrug your shoulders and he takes out Katelyn's blue eyeliner that she gave you for MCD. Ein then perked up, along with his ears, and he twisted it open.
"This brush looks weird." His ears go back down sad. You shrug you're shoulders again.
He takes the eyeliner and puts it on your lips, probably knowing that he was doing something wrong.

Laurence
"No! Anything but the eyelash curler!" You yell/laugh. Laurence rolls his eyes and gives you an evil smirk and turns to the camera.
"This is pay back for when you and Kawaii~Chan wrote a smut about me and Garroth!" He then curls your lashes, hurting you. Really badly. You grab you're eye in pain and Laurence's face goes from a smirk to worried.

Dante
"You'd think I'd be good at this! We've been friends for years!" Your best friend Dante laughs as he blends your cover up on yours face. You and him were just chilling around you're dorm room and decided to live stream on you're channel. You were reading comment as he tried to apply the baking powder stuff.
"Guys! For like the 20th time! Me and Dante are just friends! And - AHHH!" You yell. Dante dropped the powder all over you, you're bed and the floor. Run, just run Dante.

Travis
"This issssssssssss! Something that looks like chocolate!" Travis laughs, opening your contour. You laugh and he takes an eyebrow brush and scratches it onto the palette. You cringe, and he scratches it across you're check. He then sees your in pain and it looks like absolute crap.
"That wasn't right was it?"
You shake you're head no. He gives you a kiss and tries another brush.

Vlyad
"Oh my Irene! Vlyad! This looks amazing!" You cheer as you look in the mirror. Vlyad smiles proudly.
"How'd you learn to do makeup?!" You yell, giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"I lived with Katelyn, Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan for months, they got bored really easily, so I was their test dummy for makeup." He laughs.
"I still love it! Let's go show everyone!" You laugh and run down to the Love~Love Paradise shope.

Blaze
"I have an idea!" Aphmau shrieks. It was a 'Girls night' with June, Dottie and Blazé. You knew it was Blaze, but the girls didn't.
"Like, What's you're idea?!" He squeals. Irene save him.
"Let's do each other's makeup! Dottie does June's, I'll do Dottie's, Blazé does Y/N's, Y/N does mine and June does Blazé's!" You look at her confused.
"That made no sense, but ok!" Dottie laughs, grabbing her makeup.
Blaze takes some mascara and put it on you're lashes and pokes you hard in the eye. In his real voice, he asks if your ok. Then Aphmau catches on and takes shipping pictures.

CAN 👏 WE 👏 TALK 👏 ABOUT 👏SEASON 👏 6?!
Like, Jess?! Jason?! Whyyyyyyy!!!!
Season 6 has been soooo good and giving me MAJOR feels! If you haven't watched it, what are you doing with you're life? Lol jk

But like still, go watch it

It's amazing

Aphmau's Dad is an a**hole.

Not Jess's Dad. I'm sure he's an ok guy.

Ok, I'm done.

Leave any suggestions for Preferences and I'll see ya lovelies next Sunday

Love, Kitty💜

*Whispering* Follow me on instagram
@ _ThePastelKitty_

K bye