When your sick

Zane
Zane gives you his extra mask and he makes you soup. Ok, he makes Garroth ask Laurence to make you soup because you deserve home made soup! Zane then makes you tea and buys crackers and most of all...STAYS AWAY FROM YOU! Let's face it, Zane loves you, but he's not getting sick for you.

Garroth
Like Zane, Garroth asks Laurence to make you soup, but Garroth will snuggle and cuddle you until you feel better! While your sick, you think it's so sweet, but then when your better Garroth and Laurence are sick because of you. When in doubt, Blame Garroth

Aaron
Because Aaron is a werewolf, he has a smaller chance of getting sick, so he is right by your side. Making soup, tea, buying your favorite foods, wrapping you in blankets and watching movies with you. It's a week of chilling out with your boyfriend, but also sickness.

Ein
Again, Ein is also a werewolf, so he also has a smaller chance of getting sick, but because Ein has never dated a human before, he doesn't know what to do! As much as it kills him, he calls Dante over and has him help you. While he's there, Ein actually starts to lighten up on Dante! Maybe you should get sick more often!

Laurence
Laurence cooks so much food you just might explode! While the thought is sweet and you love him, you've eaten nothing but soup, toast and tea for days! You call over Aphmau and Dante, but Laurence pushes them out and raps you in yet another blanket with another cup of tea! Remember! He's doing this cause you mean the world to him!

Dante
Dante buys pre~made soup, 5 boxes of tissues, 2 tea packages and pays the Netflix bill. Your all set. Dante gives you your space, but will ask how you feel every few hours, along with giving you hugs and kisses not caring if he'll get sick or not! It's to good to be true! That is until Dante gets sick and it's your turn to take care of him. Again, When in doubt, blame Garroth!

Travis
Travis goes a little over board! He buys soup, but that's it. He buys flowers, chocolate and watches Netflix with you. While what he does is sweet, it's not practical! But Travis has a SMART idea and calls your mom to come help! She and him bond and take care of you until your better. Suck up

I was super sick this week so I though, I'll write this!
Comment your ideas if you want me to make them happen and I'll write you guys later!
Love, Kitty💜