When he gets turned into a Mefwá/Werewolf

This was suggested by @Normal_Fangirl5202, thank you! I hope you love it

Zane
You've always loved Mefwá. You've always found them so amazing! It was you're birthday and you were at a birthday sleepover at Aphmau's House with Lucinda, KC, Dante and you're new really good friend and guy you liked, Zane.
"My turn!" Lucinda yells. She and Aph were the only ones who knew you liked Zane. She and took out a potion and handed it to you.
"Throw this at the person of your choice! Happy birthday." She says looking slightly at Zane. You toss it at him as he yells in fear. There reveals a Mefwá Zane, looking adorable with pink ears and tail. Trying REALLY hard not to squeal in joy and from his cuteness, you just watch him blush like a mad man!

Garroth
"Ok! Ok, just don't be too alarmed when you see me!" Garroth sighs. You mentally roll you're eyes and nod your head.
"Open you're eyes."
You open them and see you're Garroth, but he's different. A set of ears on his head and a swaying tail from his behind. You stare at him, shocked that you're fiancé was a werewolf. You give him a smile.
"Well, I guess we're lucky I'm not allergic to dogs." You laugh and his eyes light up even more blue! He picks you up and swings you around.
"You somehow got 100 Times more cute in the last second and I'M the one who was turned!" He chuckles, giving you a kiss.

Aaron (You are a Mefwá)
"This feels so weird babe!" Aaron laughs.
"Welcome to my life! Although I will admit, I think the Mefwá life looks nicer on you then me!" You giggle, scratching his ears.
"Do you always have the craving for sweets? I feel like my mouth is made out of sugar!" He sticks his tongue out as he talks.
"You get used to it, but Kawaii~Chan just likes dessert! You'll learn."
Aaron stares at you.
"H-How long does this last?" He gulps. You grin evilly and he gulps again.
"48 hours?" You 'pretend' to say cluelessly.
It's lasts for a week. But he doesn't need to know that. ENJOY!

Ein
"Y/N~CHAN! HELP!" You hear your boyfriend yell from the kitchen. You already know what happened, and you're not upset about it one bit!
"Yes my love?" You ask sweetly, looking at the now Mefwá Ein. He looks at you with pure horror in his eyes. You may have given him too much of the potion so he talks like KC.
"EIN~KUN A MEFWÁ! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!"
"I dunno!" You laugh. He squints at you.
"This prank war has gone to far! Y/N~Chan changed Ein~Kun's identity! All Ein~Kun did was put blue hair dye in Y/N~Chan's shampoo!" He wines.
"Never mess with my hair again, and this won't happen!" You laugh.
"You do look very cute!" You kiss him, looking at his new light blue ears and tail.

Dante
"Ok, so why do you want to do this again?" You ask, your ears tilting in confusion. Dante laughs.
"That's exactly why! I want to know what it's like to be a werewolf like you!"
He qwalks over to Lucinda.
"Ok, so this potion will last for 5 hours. Enjoy!" She says and throws the potion. The mist clears and there revels a werewolf Dante. His ears and tail are darker than his hair and he has the biggest smile on his face.
He runs up to you and kisses you all over your face, his kisses sloppier because he doesn't know how to control it yet.
"Ears on the top of you're head feel strange!" He laughs, making you laugh.

Laurence
"LAURENCE ZVAHL!"
"Y/N ZVYAHL!"
You both stomp to the kitchen and stop when you see each other. You snicker and burst out into laughter as he looks at you, still upset that you turned him into a Mefwá.
"What's so funny about this?!" He waves his hands in the air, his dark green tail raping around his leg.
"I - I tur- you turned -" you can't stop laughing. You both turned each other into Mefwá, guess great minds do think alike. As he starts to catch on, he joins your crazy laughing.

Travis
"Sorry Travis, but I don't think there's a way to fix it." Lucinda sighs. He shoots his head at you, who is shaking your head.
"I can't be in love with a Mefwá! Look at you! Your stupid cream colored ears and tail! The way you talk! I'm sorry Travis, but we're done."
"Y/N!" Travis shouts as he walks up from his nightmare, walking you up too.
"What? What's wrong?! We're the spider?!" You turn to Travis.
"Hey, what's wrong?" He hugs you, crying heavily.
"Would you leave me if I was a Mefwá?" He says, trying to calm down.
"No, I love you Travis, I always will!" You smile, holding his face. Henry jumps on your bed and cuddles next to Travis.
"Henry on the other hand, would probably kill you." You laugh as Henry barks.

Vylad
"Hey Y/N! Wait up!" You near Aphmau yell. You turn around and see that she has Werewolf ears and a tail.
"Why do you-" your cut off by another person appearing behind her. Vylad. But it's not just Vylad, he also has werewolf ears and a tail.
You can't help but blush! He looks so adorable!
"Oh! Right! I had to look like a werewolf for my class and Vyald offered to do it with me so I wasn't alone!"
"I think you look cute." You blush again and so does Vylad.
"You don't look so bad as a werewolf." You smirk. He laughs and sticks out his tongue.
"BORK!" He growls.

Blaze
"Ok, so this! This is can't do!" Blaze laughs as hide and seek starts. It was Mefwá hide and seek and it was his turn to hunt.
"You look so cute! Can you be a Mefwá all the time? Your ears and tail match your hair and eyes!" You cheer.
"You really like it?" He laughs. The time starts and he tags you.
"There! Mefwá couple!" He runs off.
"What?! No fair! I should be allowed to admire how cute you are!" You laugh, running to find the others, while screaming at Blaze.

Ok! Yes! I know! I didn't update last week and this is a day late! And I'm really sorry! I have no excuse, I just didn't have time to write.
But I really hope you guys liked this!
I had fun writing it and I'm thinking of doing an Ein or Vylad image next. Comment what you think.

Sorry if there were typos!

See next Sunday my lovelies!

Love, Kitty 💜