When you cuddle

Zane

Ok, so we all know that Zane is not a snuggle bunny like some of the other guys are😂but when you to cuddle your usually the one to snuggle first! You two would be sitting on the couch watching a movie and you'd move a little closer to him and put your head on his chest, he blushes, not knowing what your doing at first, then slowly starts to pet your hair. You two eventually fall asleep like that and you wake up smiling at Zane. He's fully hugging you close and still blushing. Hehe!

Garroth

Garroth will cuddle you until you die! He's in love with you, therefore your are his plushie to snuggle! You could be anywhere and he will always snuggle you in someway. One time you broke your arm and to go to the hospital and were in a lot pain! The doctor said not to touch you, but Garroth couldn't help it! He gave you a big snuggle bunny hug and you felt pain, but didn't mind! He's you boyfriend after all and he's so cuddly!

Aaron

Aaron cuddles you like your his pet! He plays with your hair and you lay across him like a dog. He calls it his reverse werewolf cuddle (hehe) and wouldn't give it up for anything in the world! When your in your bed, he'll pull you close and pets your hair and you two will fall asleep like that, it's so cute!

Ein

Because Ein is a werewolf also, he kinda cuddles you like Aaron does! Ein is a little more cuddly then Aaron tho, mostly because he is fascinated by you! He's never fallen for a human before! He snuggles you and studies your flawless, beautiful face. He will always blush whenever you catch him, but it's sweet! He loves to snuggle you so much he would make a potion for it to last forever!
(To soon?😂I don't know)

Laurence

Laurence is a lot like Garroth, except he's not as crazy about it (😂) Laurence loves to snuggle, but he snuggles like any other guy that loves his girlfriend! (I also have no ideas for Laurence right now😂sorry)

Dante

Dante is so sweet when you guys cuddle! You guys were sitting on the couch watching TV and he paused it and smiled at you. "Wanna snuggle?" He asks blushing. You giggle and put his arm around you as you place your head on his shoulder. And because it's Dante, he falls asleep like that, making you lug him to bed! But you still love him!

Travis

Travis being the Casanova that he is, will cuddle anytime! It alarms you sometimes, but then when you realize what's happening you snuggle up with him! You guys were at Olive Garden with Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan once and he placed his arm around you and tugged you a little closer to him. It shook you for a second, but then he fed you a bread stick and everything was good! Of course Kawaii~Chan took pics to put on her shrine, but you secretly don't care, you love to cuddle!

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.
Hey! I Hoped you liked this and leave a comment of what I should do next! I'm sorry if this wasn't amazing, but I'm try'n😂😂Leave a comment of which was your favorite, mine is Zane and Dante😁
~Love Kitty💜