Your First Kiss

Sorry I forgot to update yesterday guys! Please forgive me!😂💜

Zane

Zane and you had your first kiss within your
4TH MONTHS OF DATING! Zane was super nervous and that's why it took so long for him to kiss you, or for you to kiss him. You two were chilling at his house watching TV and you went to get a bottle of water when heard Zane breathing real heavily. You ran back in and tried to clam him down. Zane was panicking because his mom texted him and said when she got home she couldn't wait to meet his girlfriend! You gave him a hug and just stared at each other from a minute.With out any warning you gave Zane a kiss and when you came back his face was as red as a sunburn!

Garroth

As you remember, Garroth nervously kissed you on your first date. In your opinion you're real first kiss was on your third date when you were at the movies watching La La Land and you snuggled up beside him and he kissed you! Even though your real first was great, this kiss was even more amazing in every way.

Aaron

Aaron kissed you on prom night
(I know, I'm so creative😂)
Aaron, you, Katelyn, Garroth, Dante and Nicole all went back to your house after a fun night at prom when Aaron gave you a kiss on the cheek. You blushed, turned to him and gave him a kiss! When you to pulled apart, everyone in the room freaked out! Except you dad, cause he's your dad.

Ein

Ein kissed you when he mad Daniel Omega. I know it doesn't say it, but that WAS your first kiss with each other!

Laurence

Laurence kissed you when you made your relationship official with your friends! Let's just say Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan fainted, Dante, Garroth and Travis gave Laurence a high five, Aaron and Zane rolled their eyes, and Cadenza made wedding plans after you two kissed!

Dante

Dante tried to kiss you on your first date, but you declined. YOU kiss HIM after your 2nd date! As much as he was super happy that he finally got his first kiss with you, he saw a little gloomy cause he didn't get to be suave like he always dreamed to be!

Travis

Travis's fate was like Dante's, but he wasn't gloomy after, he was smiling from ear to ear! You kissed him in the park where your first date with him was!  Like Dante, YOU kissed HIM on your 2nd date.

Comment what you want to see next and again I'm supper sorry I forgot to upload Sunday guys!