Happy Birthday! How could I forget?!(A/N)

HOW DID I FORGET!IT WAS MY JOB TO REMEMBER!WELP!

HOW DID I FORGET!
IT WAS MY JOB TO REMEMBER!
WELP!

Happy Birthday to Aphmau images and preferences (or happy late birthday)

I forgot that this book turned 1 on August 16 and I meant to post a chapter just like this one, but like the forgetful person I am, I forgot to!

Yay.

But I really do want to thank you guys for allowing me to get to a year on this book! All of the reads, votes, amazing and hilarious comments, being added to public reading lists and more has made me so incredibly happy! I've never felt more loved by a community and you lovelies are the best. We've come so far from the 1st reader to now almost (from what I can see) over 50 of you loves!

(That math might be wrong, I'm a writer, not a mathematician ;p)

Anyway, like I always say when I thank you guys, I wish there was something more I can say or do to thank you, but sadly I can't. The best ting I can come up with was getting a cupcake and blowing out a candle >//<

So! Like the chapter I uploaded when I went on hiatus, I want to personally thank some of you! Know that I love and appreciate every single one of you and if I didn't mention you I still think your amazing! No one is in a certain order, it's just how I was remembering the user names

1 ~ Normal_Fangirl5202
Where do I start? My smile gets wider every time you comment on a chapter because I always look forward to your reactions! You've been so great and I the image "Kids in the Dark" was one of my all time favorite chapters to write and I thank you for it! Thank you my lovely!

2 ~ NekoSans123
AUTHOR~CHAN HAS NOTICED YOU! I always try to reply to comments when I can, but I've always secretly wanted to be called Authot~Chan by a reader and you made those dreams come trueee!

3 ~ LunaDaChild
When you found this book, I'm pretty sure you commented on every chapter you could! They made me laugh and smile so much so thank you!

4 ~ CupcakeSprinkels_23
5 ~ Thecutepapyurs
6 ~ Janet_glopez32
My Hamilton commenters! On the chapter where the guys take you to a play you showed Hamilton so much love (lmao)

8 ~ theREALsourdrop27
Thank you for leaving suggestions! I get so incredibly happy when people leave suggestions and you had 2 really amazing ones. I think I'm going to save the forth of July suggestion, but it will be done ;)

9 ~ (last but not least) JustAStupidJosie
I think you're hysterical! I will admit it's very easy to make me laugh, but I like to laugh so your mission was accomplished!

Again, if I didn't mention you by name...
I mean, do I have to say again how I love each of you guys or is it just annoying now?

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Go treat yourselves to something you love! It's our birthday!
(Late birthday >~<)

Love, Kitty 💜
See you next Sunday!