Song Prefrences - MxMtoon songs

If you dont know MxMtoon, check her out! Shes super cool

And I'm back my lovlies, I will try as hard as I can to update normaly again
Also, all the songs are next to the boys names
———————————————————
WARNING!!! - This is a trigger warning for Garroth's. There is self harm and abuse in it, if you are easily triggered by these, please skip it💜
———————————————————

Zane - Cliche
You walk the halls to your next class. Its your freshman year and you were really nervous. You sit in the back of class and see a boy walk in and your heart flutters as you make eye contact. His hair flopped as he walked and he pulled up his mask. Taking a seat next to you, you smile and he nods with small grunt.  Looking at the ground, you realize its too late for you and you've fallen for him. You don't fall for people easily, but he was just so cute and something about him made you blush and feel complete. He tilts his head with a curious glance, staring and you feel your heart flutter again.

"Hey..." His voice is a bit high, but its really cute!
"Hello...Whats your name? I'd really like to know abou-...n-nevermind..." You hold back and just stared. The corners of his cheeks lift up above the mask as he looks right back at you.

Over the next few weeks, you two kept to talking and with every single word he said, you'd just fall farther and farther for him. He was so witty and so charming! He made you laugh, he made you blush...
...He seemed to good to be true...
You take your seat in the back of class and the boy sits next to you like usual.

"Hey!" His voice is deeper ever since Aphmau hit him with the volleyball.
"Hello! How was your day?" You blush a bit.
"It's better now..." He smiles.
Blush runs all over your face as the bell rings, starting class.
The next day, you, again, take your seat in the back of class and the boy sits next to you.

"Hey." He smiles, no mask today. You told him yesterday when it fell off he looked nice without it..seemed he listened!
You laugh nervously, "Hello...I-I gotta know....d-do you feel this way too?" Blush covers your faces as you shut your eyes in fear.
"Yeah i do, but i was scared of what you might say..." He blushes more then you, smiling.

Garroth - Porcelain
You lay on the bathroom floor, staring at the ceiling. Blood runs from your arms. In your head, the screaming and fighting spins around in blobs of memories. Your skin was a story, with marks and lines. You described yourself as a china tea cup with dried out glue.
"Princess? Where are you~?" You hear your boyfriends voice from downstairs. You didn't live with him, you were planning on asking him if you could, but you didn't have the strength. Your parents are very verbally abusive and you had just graduated high school a month ago. Garroth graduated 2 years ago, so he was living on his own.

"Princess?" He knocks on the bathroom door. You don't move or answer. Blood rushes out from your arm, very fast into the tiny pool of it below your hand. He opens the door, his face going pale. "Y/N!!" He snaps out of it, grabbing towels and squeezing them to the wounds. You still don't move. He frantically keeps looking at what he's doing and you. His eyes dance around your face, with your spotty freckle stars, your sweet eyes...the weight of everything giving you no sense of gravity.

"Y/N...P-Princess? Talk..." He starts crying "talk to me..."
You look to him, tears swelling in your eyes.
"I'm made of porcelain....I'm cracking, it wears me down...." you start to cry, Garroth tightening his grip to try and stop the blood. Eventually, he's able to stop it.
"What did they do to you....?" He kisses your nose as he lays you in his bed. You turn on your side, your back to him. He lays in front of you.
"Garroth..." you start to cry again. He holds your hand softly, pulling you into him.
"Y/N...why don't you live with me? They are slowly eating away any confidence that's left..."