When you first said "I love you"

Zane

(Pssst! Your in high school for this one)
(Again😂)

"Hey! Zane wait up!" Katelyn said as she, you, Aphmau, and Nicole came out of the cafe near school. You ran up to your boyfriend and gave him a kiss on the cheek and he blushed through his mask; like always! "Oooo! Someone's in loooovvveee!" Aphmau giggled. You nodded you head like a kid in a candy store and you and the girls laughed.
"Yea, I-I guess so..." Zane sighed. You rolled your eyes and grabbed his sweatshirt and stared into his eyes. You pulled him in and kissed him passionately. He kissed back and your friends fangirled. You pulled away and smiled.
"I love you Zane Ro'mave, with all my heart!" You giggled and blushed, Zane blushed, Katelyn and Nicole took videos and Aphmau fainted. "Y-you l-l-l-lov-" he stuttered.
"I love you." You smiled. Zane smiled back.
"ONE ~ FOUR ~ THREE!" Zane yelled and ran home. You and your friends laughed so hard you couldn't breath!

Garroth

"Hey babe?" Garroth asked. "Yea?" You answered as you kept scrolling on your phone. "Do you love me?" He asked. You almost choked on your water you were so surprised! "W-what?! That's a ve-very strong word!" You couldn't help but stutter! "Is that a no?" He asked with his eyes heavy. You sighed. "Garroth, you're my boyfriend! We haven't even told our friends that we're dating! We've talked about living together! Of course I love you! I just didn't know if you where ready to say it!" You explained. He blushed and smiled and gave you a kiss.
"I love you too (Y/N), I love you too."

Aaron

You and Aaron were hanging out with Dante and Travis one day, just chillin. Travis, of course wouldn't stop flirting with you. Aaron was sitting in his seat squirming and eyeing up Travis to stop. Even Dante was telling Travis to stop, you were taken. As you guys said goodbye, Travis came up behind you and slapped your butt! Aaron would have killed him, but you punched Travis anyway. Aaron came up to you, eyes red because being an Ultima, he couldn't control his anger. You shut your eyes and he kissed you, making sure Travis saw. His eyes calmed down and he pulled away from you. You still had your eyes closed because you were not about to become a werewolf and you were also in shock that he just kissed you out of the blue!
"She's got a boyfriend Travis! And-and I love her!" He said. Your face lit up with a smile! You looked at Dante, then looked at Aaron, then back at Dante. "What are you waiting for? He's not my boyfriend!" Dante laughed and you ran into Aaron's arms and kissed him. "I love you too" you laughed with tears of joy!
"Do you know how long I've been waiting for you to say that you dumb werewolf!" You laughed and Travis and Aaron apologized.
That night you texted Aphmau what happened and she came over the next day and fangirled with you!

Ein

You and Ein were getting ready for dinner with Blaze and Dottie (I ship it) when you heard a knock on your door. It was Blaze saying Dottie had accidentally eaten some chocolate and was sick so they had to cancel. Sad, you gave Blaze a hug and told him to tell Dottie to feel better. "What wrong?" Ein asked. "Dottie isn't feeling well, so Blaze was here to cancel." You said and sighed. You were really looking forward to dinner. Ein walked up to you and gave you a kiss on the head. "Well we can go just us if you want?" He smiled. You giggled and ran outside to the car. "I love it when your happy!" He laughed. He got in the car and you smiled at him. "What?" He asked. You gave him a kiss. "I love you." You smiled. Ein blushed and gave a smile. "Love you too!" He barked. You laughed and scratched his ear and you both headed off to dinner.

Dante
(A/N ~ I just realized I forgot Dante in my last update and I'm so sorry!)

Dante just brought you flowers one day and treated you to a day at the spa. After dinner he dropped you off at your house and kissed you.
"I had a great time today!" You laugh.
"So did I!" He agreed. "I love you (Y/N) (L/N)."
He smiled. LOVE!!!? You thought. I don't know if I'm ready for that.
"Uhh, thank you!" You said and ran into your house. You looked out your window and Dante was laughing and smiling back to his car.
"I love you too Dante." You whispered.

Laurence

"So! Ummm, Laurence! Truth or dare?" Katelyn said. You, Laurence, Garroth, Travis, Aaron and Aphmau were all at your house for a sleepover. "Truth!" He said. Travis and Aphmau groaned. "That's the 5th time!" Travis said. "Fine! I change my answer to dare!" He said rolling his eyes. "Ok, I dare you to kiss Garroth!" Katelyn laughed. Aphmau and Aaron fell off the couch laughing, Travis was gasping for air he was laughing so hard and Garroth was laughing as well! You on the other hand, had a worried look on your face. "What?! I can't do that!" He yelled and looked at you.
"I double dog dare you!" Aphmau and Katelyn yelled. Crap! You thought. Laurence got up and sat next to Garroth. Your heart was beating so fast! Laurence leaned in and was so close to Garroth's face. "Wait!" You yelled.
"Oh thank god!" Laurence sighed and fell to the floor. "What?!" Katelyn yelled.
"He can't kiss him!" You said and walked over to your boyfriend. "What? He isn't cheating, it's truth or dare." Travis said and shrugged.
"He can't do that because I love him." You said. Aphmau fangirled and had a nose bleed, Travis winked at Laurence, Katelyn rolled her eyes and Garroth and Aaron smiled. "You what?" Laurence smiled. "You heard me!" You said and kissed him.

Travis

Travis has always made it perfectly clear that he was in love with you! He would flirt with you even when you weren't dating yet. Travis and you were in the park and he told you he was in love with you and asked you on a date! You gave him a kiss on the cheek and said yes to his date and strolled back home. You went to bed that night so happy! You didn't care what anyone said, Travis was in love with you and you were in love with Travis. Dante called you crazy for falling for a player like him, but you laughed it off! Travis was on your mind all week until the day of your date, and you told him you loved him too.

Hey guys!
Please leave comments and read the "I'm sorry! (A/N)" chapter which will explain why I missed Wednesday's  upload.

Love you all!
~Kitty💜