When you first met prt 2

If you are looking for the explanation for this mini chapter, there is one at the end. Also, if you are not a Dante, Vylad or Blaze lover or just straight up hate them, the you can just go to the description below. Enjoy💜
________________________

Dante
(Psssst...Your 5 years old)
You and your babysitter went to the park and you saw 2 boys on the swings. One had dark black hair and the other on had bright blue hair. There were only 2 swings, so you sadly walked to the slides.
"Hey! Did you wanth the swingth?" Someone asks. You turn around and it's the blue boy.
"My nameths Dante, thaths my brother, Gene!"
He cheers and leads you to the swing. Gene had a black stuffed cat and waved softly. You gave him a big smile and hopped on the swing.
"I need a push, then I'm ok!" You laugh. Dante runs behind the swing and tries to push you hard, but it doesn't work. Gene gets up and gives you his stuffed cat.
"Her name is pumpkin, Hold her for a second." He says and he goes to Dante. Dante and Gene link arms and give you a big push and you swing. Dante runs in front of you and watches you as you two laugh hysterically.
"Let's Be Friends!" He yells. You giggle more.
"BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!" You scream jumping off the swing and onto Dante. He laughed and you 3 went to get ice cream.

Vylad
(Your in high school)
"Hey Y/N!" A name yells. You spin around and it's Garroth. Aphmau hides behind you as she blushes.
"Hey Prince Charming!" Katelyn punches Garroth's arm and You giggle. A younger boy stood next to him, he looked like he was 12.
"Who's this?" Aphmau asks, gesturing to him. The boy smiles big and waves.
"This is my baby brother, Vylad." Garroth says, now smirking at Aphmau. Vylad shakes Katelyn and Aphmau's hand and goes to you to shake yours, but stops. He stands still and walks back to Garroth. Katelyn leaves and Aphmau hides behind you again.
"What? Didn't feel like saying hello?" You cross your arms. Vylad shakes his head no.
"I just-" he stops talking and looks down.
"Well I wanted to ask if you guys wanted to come over to dinner tonight? Kawaii-Chan is also coming." You day sure and turn to Vylad and scowl at him.
"I'm not going to say goodbye, the names Y/N!" You yell as you walk off. Vylad sighs as you walk away. Y/N he thinks. She's amazing.

Blaze
(These events are made up lol)
"Y/N! I need your help! Get in here!" Aphmau yells and drags you into her and Aaron's bedroom at Starlight Wonderland.
"I need help picking out an outfit for meeting up with Aaron today!" There are clothes all over the room and Aphmau was freaking out because this was the first time she was seeing Aaron in a year. You pick up a red crop top and red skirt and hold it up to her.
"No! He won't like that! I-" you cut her off.
"He loves you! Take this and change! Now!" She 'meeps' and runs into the bathroom to change. There's a knock at the door and a werewolf with orange hair and two different color eyes waves hello.
"I'm Blaze! I ran into your ghost and witch friend and they said Aphmau was staying here, I knew her in high school." He laughs. Aphmau comes out, looking beautiful and gasps when she sees Blaze. She runs and hugs him.
"What are you doing here? This is amazing!" She laughs and you wave.
"Oh! Blaze, this is one of my best friends Y/N, Y/N, this is my friend Blaze from high school!" She yells. Your still frozen and blushing. This werewolf was cute!

Ok, where do I start?
(Kinda story time...jk just read)

So when I first published this book I didn't really know what I was doing or how to really write anything decent on Wattpad. As this book has progressed, I've added connections to each preference to make it a little funnier and more interesting, like Dante being your best friend! I didn't come up with that until most of these were written and because I'm lazy, I never fixed them.

This was a 're-do' chapter of the first chapter I posted to help with that. My writing style has changed a lot since then with the other books I've published and it changed here too. I've tried to add more humor and running jokes such as Jason L. and Christopher's
(Blaze and Ein) white milk and bacon, Dante being your best friend, blaming Garroth for a few things, you helping with filming MCD, and sticking with the PDH kinda Blaze when he jumped out of windows more.

I might do these mini chapters with a few of the others and if anyone has any suggestions to help improve them I would love it! Also I want to thank you guys for allowing this book to hit 3k! I never thought this book would get any reads close to that so thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I wanted to do something special so I might do an image! Focus on the might part of that last sentence.

Also, Vyald and Blaze were added far into the book and did get to have their moments in the other chapters like the other guys.

I'll see you Kittens next Sunday and I'm sorry for not updating for a while! I'll be back now and updating regularly.

Love, Kitty💜
Also Happy (late) Easter!