Dante Image ~ I love you!

Dante! I really miss him in the series and from what I've seen all over the Aphmau part of Wattpad, mostly everyone misses him to.

This image is when he and You were talking and he confesses he's in love with his best friend (you...lol) after hanging out with you and your boyfriend Jake all day.
This also takes place during Collage.

Also I'm sorry for not updating are real chapter for a while!
AND WE HIT 14K! AHHH! THANK YOU!

Hope you enjoy!
_____________________

Dante's POV

"Dante!" Y/N screams from the living room. I roll my eyes and chuckle. I walk from the kitchen and out to the living room to see Jake tickling her.
"Ah! Dante help me!" She laughs as she falls to the ground. I take her hand and feel a cold feeling Rush through my body, does that always have to happen when I touch her?

"Thanks!" She laughs and Jake grabs her waist and kissing her cheek.
"Oh no! No kisses! That's what you get for tickling me!" She teases and moves him away. Jake laughs and pouts. A phone starts to ring and Jake picks his up to see it's his roommate.
"I got to go, I'll call you later?" He steals a kiss from Y/N and I bite my tongue.

"Go, I'll talk to you later." She kisses him back and he waves goodbye to be and leaves. Y/N giggles and turns around to me.
"And then there were two!" She plops on my couch.
I go back into the kitchen and find myself holding back...tears. I've loved this amazing girl from years and she's my best friend. The way she smiles, the way she laughs, how soft her hair is even when it's tangled.

"Hey, is everything ok?" She pokes her head around the corner. I blush and spin around.
She runs to me and holds my arms.
"Hey, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

I look at her eyes. Irene, she's so beautiful.

"Hey, Dante, talk to me. It's me." She hugs me and I want to cry harder.
"I love you." I whisper. I feel her smile.
She releases me and wipes a tear from my face.
"I love you too, you know I always will." My heart sinks. The small smile I had on my face went to a blank.

She moves me to the couch and sits next to me.
"I love you." I whisper again and she smiles.
"You said that already." She giggles. I stand up and stand in front of her.
"I love you!" My voice raises and she looks at me confused.
"I LOVE YOU!" I yell. She stares at me.

"I LOVE YOU LIKE NOTHING ELSE! IVE LOVED YOU SINCE I KNEW WHAT LOVE IS AND NOW YOU'RE WITH THAT GUY!" I yell again. She stand up and sniffs.
I made her cry.
I'm making the love of my life and best friend fear me at this moment.
"Y/N..." I breathe. I go to take her hand, but she flinches and backs away.
"I - I should get back my dorm." She reaches for her bag.

"W-Wait! Y-Y/N!" I successfully grab her hand this time. She breathes sharply and screams.
"Get away from me!" She forcefully pushes me back and I fall on the ground. She grabs her bag and runs out the door.

"DANTE!" Someone says loudly.
"Dante! HEY!" I walk out of my dorm.
"DANTE! WAKE UP!"

I shoot up and Y/N is staring at me, looking worried. I look around and I'm in our bedroom. I look at Y/N and she's sitting up next to me. I look at her hands, her arms, her stomach, her face, her everything.
"Babe? What's wrong?" She holds my arm. I run my hands through my hair and breathe slowly. I turn to her and kiss her. Her amazing lips melt into mine.

"Thank you?" She giggles. I lie back down and she lays her head on my chest. I sigh and she giggles again.
"Nightmare?" She wraps her arms around me. I play with her hair.
"Yes, but it's just a nightmare." I laugh and I feel her smile.
"Good." She says sleepy.
"I love you." I whisper.
"Mmmm...I love you too." She falls back asleep soundly and I chuckle.

I'm in love with my best friend.

How'd you like it?
I thought I'd put a twist on it and make it a nightmare Dante had : p

I'm sorry I haven't really updated in awhile, I've been super stressed with school and family!

I hope you guys liked it and please leave suggestions if you have any!

Love you guys

Love, Kitty 💜

Also...
LAURENCE IS BACK!!!
Oh and ya know, Jessica is pregnant
BUT LAURENCE! YAY! IM SO HAPPY!