When you might be pregnant

Zane
"Hey babe?" You say, leaning against the bathroom door. He looks up from his phone and smiles. "Hm?" He sighs, but then sees your worried look. He sits up from his spot on the bed.
"I'm 3 weeks late..." you hesitate. Zane doesn't catch on.
"I'm 3 weeks late on my period..." you say again. Zane shakes his head. You groan.
"I might be pregnant! I just took the test!" You yell and start to freak out a little. Zane runs to you and tries to help you breath. You two sit back on the bed and he tries to clam you down.
"Your such a great person, you'll be the worlds best mom! We can do this. We're engaged so that will make your parents a little happier!" Zane laughs, giving you a kiss as the timer goes off. You and him walk hand and hand to your bathroom. You pick up the test. You look at the lines and almost faint. You hand the test to Zane as you sit on the toilet seat cover and his face goes pale. Positive.

Garroth
You and Garroth are laying on the couch and you were playing a game on your phone when you get a pop up saying "period ends today!". You shoot up and Garroth jumps awake from the small nap he had fallen into. You quickly run and grab your wallet and keys as Garroth watches your moves.
"Hey, what's wrong?" He grabs you by your shoulders and helps you breath slowly.
"Second period missed...Might be..." you almost faint. Garroth sits you back down and calls Dante to watch you while he goes and buys the test. When he comes back, You kick Dante out and do the whole test. Garroth forces you to sit back down on the couch and you sit in silence. The timer goes off and you run for the test, but Garroth grabs you and kisses you.
"I love you, no matter what happens."
You pick up the test. You drop it and fall to the floor, Garroth catching both you and the test. Congrats! Your parents.

Aaron
"Hey hun?" He pops his head into the living room from the bathroom. You look up from the TV and see he looks worried.
"What? Are you pregnant?" You laugh, but he doesn't.
"Are you? All of last month and this month you haven't been...the way you are when your...on that." He hesitates and now you realize what he was saying. You got the spare test you kept under the bathroom sink and took it. Aaron rubbed your back while you waited.
"I think it actually wouldn't be that horrible." You sigh. He looks at you like you have 8 heads. "I mean, we are married! And we already love to babysit Blaze and Dottie's pups!" You laugh. The timer goes off and Aaron picks up the test. "Looks like we might have some pups of our own." He smiles and you give him a hug! Congrats! Your parents!

Ein
"That's the 7th time you've gotten sick this morning." Ein sighs as you get sick again. He rubs your shoulder as you lean back against the bathroom wall next to the toilet.
"Hey, you don't think?" You say softly. Ein's face turns pale.
"No no no no no! We're only 23! We're not married! We had sushi last night! It could just be that!" He panicked. You make him go out and buy a pregnancy test. You do the whole test thing and then you both sit against the bathroom wall.
"You wouldn't be an awful dad you know?" You laugh lightly and he joins. The timer goes off and you scramble to the test, looking at the lines. You breath deep.
"What is it?" Ein says, standing up.
"Not pregnant, just food poisoning." You sigh and throw the test box out as you go get a change of clothes.
Ein sadly throws the test away.

Dante
"This time is it! I can feel it! 3rd times a charm, right?" You laugh nervously. Dante smiles and you place the taken test on the counter of the sink and go back to making dinner. Dante follows you and talks to you, trying to keep you calm. This is the 3rd time you guys have tried to get pregnant and you DESPERATELY wants kids. The timer goes off, but you Ignore it and continue to stir salad with a chop stick. Dante points the timer and the chop stick salad out and you drop the stick and run the bathroom. You grab the test and give it to Dante, but then take it back. Dante chuckles and gives you a kiss. You smile and look down at the test. Your eyes water up and you hug Dante.
"I'M PREGNANT!" You yell. Dante cries tears of happiness with you and you hug for a long time. 3rd Times a charm.