When you died

Obviously this is a very sad and serious chapter. I've been reading some other talented writers images and preferences and became really inspired to write this. I will warn that Dante's and Blaze's parts are very serious. Please do not read them if you are triggered by suicide or anything along those lines.

Please also note that this is kind of like a 'one off' chapter because it doesn't effect any of the future ones.

Enjoy! And try not to cry...
_______________________

Zane
1 year. 1 year today since the car accident and Zane's mind is completely gone. He was so upset when you're old house on MyStreet was demolished and moved back in with Laurence and Garroth. Now, he's sitting in his room, crying once again, listening to old voicemails.
"Hey babe! I'm gonna be a little late coming home from set again tonight! Aph wants to work on the new cameras to make sure they work for tomorrow! Love you~!" Your Voice says. That's was the last time he herd you're voice.
"Zane, we need to go! Are you coming?" Garroth knocks on the door. Zane doesn't move, he wants to go to the cemetery, but can't move.

Garroth
"Garroth?" Vylad says behind him. It as time to leave for the night. He didn't move, he kept kneeling next to the open casket. You're soft red lips and cold skin. Your favorite dress and pictures pinned on the inside of the cloth on the lid. Garroth hates himself and the world. He blames himself for letting you walk home by yourself. He begged you to stay over, but you refused and walked home at 2am. You were pulled into an alley and hurt by Irene only knows who. You were hurt so bad, you bled out before 911 was called.
"C'mon buddy, we're going to come back tomorrow, remember? There's one more wake." Laurence pats his shoulder and Garroth cries into Laurence's chest.
"I miss her." He whispers, sobbing, and taking your cold hand, kissing it.

Aaron
"A-Aaron?" You stutter. The door whips open to reveal Aaron and Kawaii~Chan in front on Starlight police force and you, with a bullet in your heart.
"No!" He yells as KC catches you. The guards look at Aaron as he turns into his Ultima form. The guards run, Aaron grabbing the one who shot you.
"Aaron~Kun! Don't! She wouldn't want it!" KC yells as tears pour out of her eyes. Aaron's eyes go back to normal as he looks at you two.
"Wouldn't?" He whispers.
"She's-She's gone Aaron~Kun." KC cries, still holding you. Aaron drops the guard and he runs, and Aaron runs to you, taking you from KC.
"N-no! Do-Don't leave me Y/N, please." He sobs, hugging you.
"I love you." He whispers.

Ein
"BABY THERES A PLACE WHERE WE CAN GO! WHERE ITS ALWAYS SHINING LIKE THE SNOW!" You and Ein scream sing as you're driving back to your holiday cottage in the mountains that Aphmau and Aaron let you stay. He takes your hand and holds it, you laughing and smiling at him. Out of nowhere, a Truck skids on the ice on the other side of the road and hits you two! The car goes spinning and hits a tree, with the truck still at the side of the car. Ein shakes off the haze and looks for you. You were hazily looking at him with a large metal piece stuck in your stomach.
"Ein?" You say softly and his eyes go wide.
"Babe! No no no no no! Hey! Stay with me!" He yells, but it's too late, you'd lost to much blood.

Dante
"And you were closest to her?" The doctor asks.
"He was her best friend." Aphmau says for Dante, who just keeps staring at you.
"Do you know any reason why she would have done this?" He asks, looking at Dante. He shakes his head, lying. Your mom and Dad were going through a really really bad divorce and you were taking horribly. You spent every night at Dante's and the nights you weren't there you cried yourself to sleep as you're mom argued on the phone with you're dad. It got so awful, you took a whole bottle of pills. Dante found you on his bathroom floor and called 911, holding you.

Laurence
"Flight 789 was reported to have lost an engine and that's why is fell into the ocean. Police have said that there was a total of 1,247 people on bored, and only 295 made it out unharmed. There is a total of 570 injured, and the rest have not been confirmed.
Movie star and co-director of Aphmau Lycan's MineCraft Diaries, Y/N L/N, girlfriend of Laurence Zyhal was part of the 567 injured, her vitals have not been revealed to us ye-"
"Laurence, you have to stop watching this, it's been 4 months and you watch this recording everyday." Garroth says, turning off Laurence's TV. Laurence is a complete stone. He hasn't moved from his spot on his bed in those 4 months, he would only move to visit your grave or to use that bathroom. He has also tried to act in MCD, but he hasn't been the same.

Travis
It's been 8 months since you died. Travis hasn't left the house to do anything productive. Just to buy alcohol, and lots of it. The group has tried to get him out and do things, but he just stays in the house. Kim and Dante come over every 2 weeks to give him fresh food that isn't take out. He doesn't sleep on you're side of the bed, he hasn't cleaned your favorite mug because you're lipstick stain is on it still, and he hasn't moved you're clothes for the closet. Henry tries to help Travis as much as possible, but Travis just sees him as another painful reminder of you. He has dreams and nightmares with you in each one, never leaving his thoughts.

Vlyad
One missed call after another as Vlyad tried to resist walking back to your apartment. You two had gotten into a fight and he went to get some air. Your name kept appearing on his phone screen as he walked. Finally, he picked up.
"VYLAD! GET BACK HERE NOW! SOMEONE BROKE IN AND - " you scream as the phone hangs up. He runs all the way up the block, tears in his eyes and panic in his breath. He opened the front door, ran all the way up the stairs and reached the apartment. The door was open. Things were missing, some pictures were ripped up and all the lights were off.
"Y/N?" He calls out quietly. He walks into your bedroom and sees you on the floor with a knife at your side, stab wounds and blood all over you.

Blaze
Dear Blaze,
You've been a great friend and I'm sorry to leave you. I had to end my life. The world is now at peace with me gone. I never told you this, but I was completely in love with you. I was in love with you since the first day I saw your stupid, adorable face. I'll be watching over you.
Love, Y/N
Blaze reads the letter over and over again for the 100th time. You were being hurt and bullied at school and it had finally gotten to you. Blaze was cleaning out your locker and found the note as he held your old jacket.
"I love you too." He whispers.

Did you cry? Did you? Did you?

I'll stop

Anywayyy, I hope you guys liked this! Call me crazy, but this was nice to write. Just to think of the different ways that the guys would react to losing you like that.

AND WHAT?! NINE-FRICKEN-K?! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?
I can't thank you guys enough! You're all so amazing and I love each and everyone of you! I just want to give you all a hug!
In celebration, I will be doing another image, but I'm not going to tell you who it is...hehe.

Here's your hint ~ We haven't seen him in the series for a while ;)

And...

NUMBER 11 IN APHMAU?!?!?!(what's hot section) WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO AMAZING!?I honestly can't thank you enough, I feel like you guys deserve more then just an image or me thanking you! Like I said, if I could, I would give each of you a hug!

(what's hot section)
WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO AMAZING!?
I honestly can't thank you enough, I feel like you guys deserve more then just an image or me thanking you! Like I said, if I could, I would give each of you a hug!

Leave suggestions for chapters if you have any! Ideas are always welcome!

Love you guys! Seriously, I do!

Love, Kitty 💜

P.S. ~ Thank you