"Ha! Trust me!"

Zane
He says and you grab a candy. You toss it up in the air and it lands right in your mouth! Zane's whole body goes frozen. You smirk. "A bet is a bet! You owe me half of the next batch of cupcakes Aphmau makes for you!" You laugh and Zane sighs. You take another and throw it up in the air again, but it doesn't land! Instead, Zane caught it in his hands. You throw a handful of candies at him and he frowns. "This is what I get for having a girlfriend!" He laughs and you freeze! Girlfriend?

Garroth
He says and ties your daughter's loose tooth with a string and the other end of the string to the door. You put your hands in front of your face and look away! The door slams and Garnet screams in pain. The tooth is out, but so is your she. She fainted. "Garroth!" You yell and put some of the paper towels you hand in Garnet's mouth to stop the blood. You put her to bed and go to Garroth. "Some father you are." You laugh and give him a kiss. He laughs and puts the tooth under Garnets's pillow.

Aaron
He says and you open your eyes. You gasp in excitement! "How long will this last?!" You ask hugging him. He laughs "Until you want me to reverse it!" You kiss your boyfriend and do a little dance! "I'm a werewolf!" You cheer. Aaron pulls you in close and gives you a kiss.
"Bork Bork!" You say weirdly, trying to sound cute. He laughs, you blush. "Yeah, Yeah! Bork it up!" He says and caressed your cheek.

Ein
He says nervously and you smile at him. He takes your hand and pulls you close. You dance slowly and hear him count '1234' over and over. You spin him and then dip him! He blushed at you and you laugh! "That's my job!" He says. "Only if you know how to dance!" You laugh harder. Ein rolls his eyes and laughs. You dance more and he kisses you. "Happy senior prom!" He smiles.

Laurence
He says with a stupid smirk. "The last time you said that you broke my nose!" You laugh. He swims underwater and put you on his shoulders to match with Aaron and Aphmau and Travis and Katelyn. The three of you break out into a chicken fight and Aarmau falls first! Claiming there victory after you guys fall, Travlyn goes and gets burgers. You swim up and splash Laurence. "You dropped me!" You yell. He splashes you back. "You try fighting Travis!" He yells. He pulls you close and give you a kiss, then you splash him in the face!

Dante
He says and takes your hand. He pulls you out of the car. He takes off the blind fold and you see a little house in front of me, along with Garroth, Zane, Aphmau and Katelyn. You look at Dante confused and he holds up a key. You look at Aphmau confused and see box's next to her. You look at Dante once again and realize what's going on! You give him a big hug and he hugs you back. "We needed the extra space." He chuckles and you laugh. He taps your large stomach and laughs. "We needed space for you!" He says to your stomach. You laugh and unlock the door to your new house.

Travis
He yells and you start up the game! After 6 rounds of Mario Kart, you win! You laugh and do a victory dance and fall back on the couch. He pulls you by your waist and you blush a bright pink. "What do you think your doing?" You ask. He pulls you closer. "Your really cute you know?" He says. You look into his eyes and he leans close to you. You give him a kiss on the cheek and jump up laughing. "Hey!" He yells. "Did you really think it would be that easy to kiss me?"

Vylad
He says and you sigh ! Vylad laughs and runs to his room. As soon as he leaves, Garroth and Zane start you asking questions about yourself and threatened you to never hurt Vyald. When Vylad comes back downstairs, your as pale as a ghost. Vyald then slaps his brothers over the head and pulls you your chair. He gives you a kiss and you giggle, then see a flash and hear a scream. "Mom!" Vylad wines. You laugh and you two smile at the camera.

Blaze
He says and jumps out the window. You close your eyes and feel him hit the ground. He lets you off his back and you slap his arm! "Don't do that again!" You laugh. He whines and looks at you with his puppy eye. "You want some white milk and bacon?" You say like a little kid. He nods his head and you walk to Ein and Dottie's dorm. 

Welcome Blaze and Vylad! I'm thinking of changing the name of the book and get rid of the '+ Ein' part, but I don't know! Also, thanks for 2k, I love you all!

Love, Kitty💜

Ps. I wrote a Zane fan fiction, it's my favorite thing to write so far.