Chapter 1

Cheers for the first step of the long journey....... 😘😘😘

Shenaya

Oh my god!!! Finally I made it . I can't believe I'm actually here in New York .Ok Shenaya how the hell are going to find hmmm ??? Ahhh what was her name!! Damn it no wonder I have a goldfish memory . You are now alone in New York airport. Great. .. Just great... Ahhh..
I'm going crazy...

'Excuse me Ms. Wijekoon???' a lady in a office wear asked me.Oh my god who is this woman?? Hell even she knows my name.May be she is a kidnapper or something? Don't be ridiculous Shenaya you are not that worthy.

'Yes. Who are you?' I asked from her.

'I'm sorry for my bad. I'm Mrs.Fowler Mr. Backstorm ' s personal assistant. I'm here to take you to your dorm . Welcome to New York Ms.Wijekoon.' that lady told me.

'Fowler' that sound as flower. Ahhh this sounds really interesting. Stop staring at her Shenaya. You are acting like a mad woman.

'Thank you Mrs.Fowler. I'm glad that you are here' I told her.

'You are welcome dear ! Had you enough rest yesterday ?' Mrs.Fowler asked me.

'Yes Mrs.Fowler. I had good rest yesterday.' I answered. I have a good feelings about her already. She is really nice.

'OK let's go then. I'll show your dorm and take you to your university. You want to go to the university today right? ' Mrs.Fowler told me.

'You are right Mrs.Fowler, I already miss my first day of the new semester. So I want to go there today ' I told her.

'It's still 9.00 a.m so we can do that' Mrs.Fowler answered.

While our way to our dorm Mrs.Fowler was silent. So I just let myself lost in my thoughts.
New York.... Will I be able to survive in this big city ?

Mrs. Fowler stopped the car infront of small yet beautiful house. Our dorm is not too big. Thank god for that.

'Alright Ms. Wijekoon this is your dorm. I think you know that you have 2 roommates right? ' Mrs.Fowler asked me.

'Yeah I know . They are also scholarship students like me.' I told her.

After opening the door we entered to the house . Mrs. Fowler showed me my room , I put my bags there and got my backpack to go to the university.

'Ms.Wijekoon are you ready? Then we can go to the university. Your roommates are already there so you can meet them .'Mrs.Fowler said.

She dropped me infront of New York University and asked me if it's alright in my own . I told her it's going to be alright.

After 20 minutes I finished my paper works in the office. Finally I got my schedule. I was busy while searching for room 298. I saw a Greek god walking infront of me. May be I can ask him about the room right?

'Excuse me.... Can you tell me where I can find room 298 ?' I asked him.

What the heck?? He is staring at me.. May be this is his first time seeing a Asian. Hahah very funny.

I coughed to get his attention.

He snapped out his little dream and told me 'I'll show it . Follow me.'

'By the way I'm Shenaya 'I told him while we were walking. He ignored me and start walking. What the hell ? Here I'm just trying to be friendly . Does he have to be this cold. Shut it Shenaya why do you care. May be he has some attitude problem. Ahhh what the hell . Did I ran in to the wall? My forehead! !!!!! I opened my eyes. What the hell it's someone's chest. Ohh my god it's Greek god's chest. What a shame. Then he showed me the number of the room and he entered the room. Let me repeat. He entered the room no:298. Shut it Shenaya why do you care! !!!!

After checking myself entered the room. Ahh the professor is already here.

' Excuse me sir ! May I come in? ' I tried my best to be sweet.

'Oh you may. You are the last scholarship student ??? We already have 2 more. Welcome to New York University! Can you introduce yourself for the others?' the professor asked me.

'Ok sir . Hello I'm Shenaya from Sri Lanka. Nice to meet you all' I told to my class. Ok this is really awkward.

'OK . Ms. Shenaya you can sit as you please. ' my prof told me. Ok the next missing is finding a place to sit.

'Hey there come here and sit with us' I heard a girl from last row told me. I smiled at them and went to the last row.

'Hello I'm Ashley. Nice to meet you girl ' the girl who told me to sit with them told me. She is too loud..

But I smiled at her and told my name.

The other girl looked so innocent' I'm Cherreen from Thailand. We hope we can be friends Shenaya ' told me.

'Really that's cool. I'm glad to see a Asian here. Sure we can be friends ' those words snapped from my mouth.

'Hey we are here too Ann ' I heard someone telling. I turned my head to see the owner of the voice.

'Hello I'm Jacques. Nice to meet you Shenaya and this is my asshole friends Keil and Corl' that good looking guy told me.

'Nobody wants to meet you pervert ' Ashley told making Jacques frown .

'That's not my name Ann . It's Prevert. ' Jacques told Ashley. They were kept arguing. I just ignored them and looked at other 2 boys whom were sitting next to Jacques.

One was sleeping and other one is that freaking greek god. Oh my his name is Keil . His name also hot like him ..........
I already have a great feeling about my life in New York. This is going to be fun. Hell yesssss....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first time writing a story and English is not my first language. So hope you guys go easy on me.

Don't be a silent reader . Comment your thoughts about my stories.

I'll update next chapter next week.....