Chapter 31

Shenaya

"Let me find you something to get change . You are soaked with sweats" he said while getting up . Keil went to find me clothes. I don't know where . I would definitely get lost in this house. Well , let me correct mansion.

I waited for Keil while checking my phone. Keil came back with clothes for me.

"They are the smallest ones I could find "Keil said rubbing his neck handing me the clothes . It was his one of sweat pants and a shirt . I don't how the hell he find this much black clothes . I mumbled thanks to him .

"Can I use your guestroom ?" I asked him. I really want to take a shower and get rid of this sweats .

"Are you sure ? You can use a room upstairs if you want ?"he asked me.

"Nope. I would get lost definitely "I said .Keil shrugged.

I went to guest room and locked it. Although when we look infront of the house it gives home feeling but inside screams luxury. I quickly got a shower and get dressed. I layed on the bed with my phone. The metress felt like heaven .

I replied many messages from my friends until Keil knocked on the door. I forced myself to get up.

I moved my stubborn body out and I found Keil in the kitchen. He smiled when he saw me . He was making the dinner

"Hey , That bed felt like heaven . I almost fell asleep . What are you making ?" He chuckled hearing my words .

"No delivery in this weather so I made Spaghetti. You don't mind right ?" He said .
The smell of foods made my mouth water .

"Mmm. It smells good . I eat anything edible. Is there anything I can help ?" I asked him.

"I'm almost done . Can you grab juice and prepare the table? "Keil asked me . I nodded and made my way to the fridge and grab the juice bottle and pour one glass for him and made the table.

Keil bought the plates and we ate in comfortable silence. I was full . The food was amazing as its smell.

"You should have become a chef . You are so good . When did you learn to cook ? " I asked him.

"I was 14 . It's a tradition to learn cooking at that age and of course we could win our woman by cooking "he winked . Cocky much !

"You should cook more often " I said after our dinner.He grinned at me but didn't say anything.

"Is your family some kind of royal or something? There are so many things you guys trained in young age ? It's like army tranning . Thank god , my relatives are not crazy that much. If that's the case I would have to get up early in the morning and train like soldiers . What can you do more than cooking ? " I asked him.

" Self defense, gun shooting, horse ridding ahh I don't know . You guess then I'll tell you if I can do that or not ? " Keil said .

"Forget it then . What about girls? " I asked him.

" Girls can do anything too. We trained together ." He explained. I managed make a o sound .

"Why are you surprised? There's no different treatment for girls "

"Okay " I said wanting to drop the subject. I never heard of this kind of family. It's like they are in mafia .

"Do you want to see my parents room ? If you want to sleep then it's ok " I didn't know he still have his parents belongings. It's being already 22 years since their death.

"Sure . Sleep can wait " I said. He was relieved by my reply . He took my hand and led me to the upstairs . Keil opened one of room. Let me in .

One wall was filled with many photos . And lot of albums and books and many more things were in the corner . I let go Keil's hand and get closer to the wall see the photos. They were Keil's parents photos . Their wedding phots , their holiday photos ,when Keil's mom's pregnant photos, Keil's sonograms ,his birth photos until he was one month old , his family photos and many more . More than hundred photos were on the wall. It's like memory lane . I scanned the photos quietly. I almost forget I'm not alone and Keil is here too.