Chapter 9

Keil

What the hell was that?

I quickly opened my eyes when I felt sudden coldness. It took me sometime to understand what's going on. I saw aunt Moira was standing behind to the bed holding a basket with a smirk on her beautiful face. She threw ice cold water at us in this morning. I can't believe this.

What's going on? What is she doing in my room ?

"Mom! What the fuck ?"heard someone shouting next to me .

It's Corl. What is he doing in my bed?

"Language Mister ! Now get up and get your lazy asses to the downstairs. " she said to us while glaring to Corl and left the room.

Okay calm down Keil and think about what happened last night.

Oh fuck ! Today is aunt Moira ' s birthday. We supposed to surprise her at midnight. That's why I'm here. This little asshole Corl fell asleep . Shit ! Shit !

"Hey asshole ! why didn't you wake me up? It was your turn be awake . She is angry now "I said to Corl while hitting him .

" Shit! I fell asleep . Stop hitting Keil. Sorry man . You know I have bad sleeping habits. "Corl said while trying to defend himself.

Aunt Moira is Corl's mom and my god mother. She was my mother's best friend since diapers .

We surprised her in different ways every year for her birthday. This year we planned to surprise her with a birthday cake in the midnight. Well .... Corl's master plan was a failure. I sneaked in to his room at 10 for this surprise. We had shifts to be awake. Corl fell asleep and we were sleeping until now.

We quickly get changed because we were wet.Then went to downstairs as soon as possible with the cake.

"I don't want anything now. You guys forgot my birthday " aunt said sadly.

"I swear mom. We wanted to surprise you. But I fell asleep. You made me clean whole house yesterday . I was so tired." Corl tried to explain.

"Aunty , you know I risked my own life to surprise you. I climbed that tree at 10 . We are really sorry. Forgive us please. You know we love you . We spend a whole day at mall just to find your birthday gifts." I said while hugging her.

I know this will work. She will definitely fell for my charms. No girl can resist it . That's the first thing I learnt . Haha. I smiled evilly in my mind.

"Even though you are a photocopy of your father . You have your mother's sly behaviour. Get off big baby. Now give me my birthday gifts. " she said while smiling.

I gave her my charming smile.

We gave her birthday cake . Corl and I presented our famous silly dance while singing birthday song. We invented that dance when we were 5 . She loved it so much.

Only Aunt Moira knows about dance. He demands us to do that every year when it is her birthday. What a shame. Good thing no one knew about that.If Eva and Ella knew about this surely they will make us to wear barbie outfits. It's scary to thin even.

She was laughing loudly while watching our stupid dance.

Then Corl's dad Derek came to the living room . He was ready to go to work. He said goodbye to us while saying aunt Moira to get ready at 11 for their date.

We gave her our gifts and she thanked us while giving her famous kisses . I love her kisses . They make me feel loved.

Corl is the only child in his family like me. My mother and his mom made a promise to have same number of children when they get married. So it turned out this way.