Chapter 50

Been waiting for a lifetime for ya
Been breaking for a lifetime for ya
Wasn't lookin' for love till I found you..

        (For you -Liam Payne & Rita Ora )

Shenaya

It's being months since Jacques and Ashley's  wedding . It feels like yesterday we just hurried to Vegas for their marriage . Jacques's  dad disowned him and make sure to empty his all bank accounts .  But they are living peacefully in Keil's dad's old apartment now .  They had turned it into their own heaven . It's a 2 room aparatment but pretty big one . Corl's dad hired Jacques  as a intern to his company after he get to know about the situation .  Jacques and Corl would work together . Jacques and Ashley fairy tale runs smoothly making all of us so happy knowing we made the right decision helping them . In weekends Ashley would come to our dorm to have a sleepover with  Cherreen and I . It took forever to me and Chae to adjust living in the dorm without Ashley. After Ashley's separation Cherreen and I are inseparable. 

It's already summer break .  Keil's accident wounds are completely healed but it left a dark scar much to my dismay. Keil and mine relationship is going so smooth.  We rarely had any argument. I often hangout with Ella and Eva or Joe and Sophie.  I really enjoy their company.  Keil and Mr.Backstorm is in more better terms now . Kevin and Keil are best buddies again . They both make me and Sophie crazy .

Today is the first day as a intern in  R&J Backstorm main office .  Keil also starting to work as CEO along side with Mr.Backstorm. They plan to announce Keil being the future heir to the Backstorm Empire in December Christmas party . I can breathe freely without any media dramas until December. Keil promised me that he would protect my family's privacy.  Unfortunetly he doesn't want to  keep me  and our relationship as secret from the  media .

I'll  be working in Security Sytem Management Department since I'm majoring in Software Engineering while Ashley  in Construction Department . We have to work in two different floors unfortunately.  Cherreen  isn't working in the main office with us . She is working in the second main office. 

Corl came to pick Cherreen earlier and I'm waiting for Keil . He forbid me drive with Cherreen and Corl saying he wants to drop me on my  first day as my boyfriend.  Arrogant ass.

I sighed when I saw familiar black jeep . When I went to open the passenger door Keil beat me opening it for me .

" Good morning love "he said pecking me . I greeted back .

"I thought you would dress in a skirt and blouse?  "I frowned looking at my formal black dress . Thankfully it's covering my thighs  . 

"Those skirts I went to look were too tight and short "I replied

"Those skirts I went to look were too tight and short "I replied .

"You won't mind me  wearing a short tight skirt to work ?"I asked him .