Chapter 48

Shenaya

It's been 3 months since we went to my house . Ever since then it's like Keil and I become more together. We always made sure to hang out together every chance we get . We always kissed and did make out but we both didn't go any further . Keil respected my decision to wait until we get married . I know it's not easy for him but he always controlled himself. It's always Keil who pulled away when the th .

He got his driving license 2 months ago just like he said but he never ride his bike again which is why I'm worried . I know he loved it so much . With our accident he completely ignored it even though he got it fixed. He is doing much bettee with his therapy session. Some weeks we went there together . It helped so much with our relationship too .

Keil and Ian are in talking terms much to my happiness. Keil is just doing it for me because he wants me to be proud of him . Ian being himself he does nothing but being a pain in ass to Keil always pushing to his limits . But surprisingly Keil get along with Dushan very well after our vacation . They talk almost everyday despite their busy schedules.

Keil is preparing to take over the business just like he promised to Mr. Backstorm. He is taking online lessons for his Business Management degree . I came up with that idea because he is major in Engineering not Business. He agreed with me cause he should have better knowledge to rule the Empire. It's a big responsible anyway . That's all I can do for him . I'm not a expert in that subject .

"Shenaya "

"Shenaya"

"Helloooo " Ashley waved her hand infront of my face trying to catch my attention. This time it works and I came out of my deep thoughts . I looked at annoyed Ashley . Crap ! Cherreen laughed at me .

"Sorry " I apologized quickly before Ashley snap at me . Ashley is not in her bubbly self anymore since there are many problems with Jacques's family. Yesterday his father came to our dorm himself just to tell Ashley stay away from Jacques. Thankfully Keil came and dragged him outside. She has so many things to deal with . But the only way to help her is being next to her . Cherreen and I are helpless in this situation. I feel bad for her because Keil's family and Corl's family accepted us but her story is completely different.

"What did you say ? " I asked her trying not to make her angry again . She sighed and smiled a bit making me hapy .

"You can look now . We are finished " She announced. I turned look at myself . I'm having a dinner with Backstorms today . Although I don't usually wear makeup they both insisted to because I should be more presentable when I meet his family .

I looked good . Well , pretty . I'm wearing a off shoulders baby pink colored dress .My hair is tight to loose bun . Keil's necklace and small earings accompanied me with black high heels , nothing more .

"I look good . Thank you Ashley " I said giving her side hug .

"You look pretty silly and you are welcome "She luaghed at my comment. I miss Ashley's old pervert remarks . But that Ashley is long gone . She has huge black eye bags and looks so pale . Cherreen and I took turns to sleep beside her knowing she has difficulties with sleeping . I'm glad that she isn't going to give up on Jacques.

"Your ride is already here "Cherreen said handing me my black purse .

"You guys would be alright? "

"Of course , why wouldn't we ? Now shoo away" Ashley said opening the door to me .

"Have fun "Cherreen yelled at me when I walk towards to the car . Keil said he couldn't pick me up earlier so their family driver would take me to their house. He would meet me there . I don't what came sidden hope everything is alright with Keil . Black SUV door opened revealing middle aged driver . He quickly opened the back seat door for me .