Chapter 6

Keil

I went near to Eva and Ella ' s room and knocked the door. Since they are twins they refused to live in 2 rooms ,so Ryan decided to give them the largest room in the house.

''Hey are you guys in a good mood ? '' I asked from the door.

''What do want brat ? Come inside. We are decent '' Eva shouted back.

''Hey ! How was the fashion show yesterday? '' I asked from them.

Eva and Ella are fashion designers. They studied fashion designing in Paris and started R&J Backstorm Empire 's fashion company. They are still young but really successful in their line. I'm proud of them.

''Oh my god! since when you are interested in fashion? I thought you hate it '' Ella asked me.

''Hey ! don't talk like that. You both know I love you guys very much! '' I said them.

''This is not a problem about your love towards us younger brother. Tell me what you want? '' this time it's Eva asked me.

''Ok. I'll get straight to the point. I need your help . Actually I want to know about something. '' I told them.

I really don't like their stupid smirks. But I have to bear it.

''Really Keil ! Then tell us , what will we get in return ? You know nothing comes free.'' Eva asked me with a victorious smile.

Damn it. I should have some girl friends .
Then I do not have to ask help from these devils.

''I'm your brother. Family always comes before the money right ? '' I asked them with a cute face.

''You are not cute like when you are young. So stop making cute faces , we won't fall for it '' Ella said while high fiving with Eva.

''Then I'll do anything you want with 2 conditions first one, no teasing and second one, not telling a word to anyone.
''I said them.

''Really anything Keil? Ok then we agree to your conditions. What do you want? It must be really important to you. ''Eva told me.

''Well, I want to know aboutttt ?'' I stuttered.

''About what Keil ?'' Ella asked me impatiently.

These female devils are really enjoying, watching me stuttering.

''Girls. About girls. What they like ? Places to visit ? Ahhh I don't know about those things '' I told them quickly and then breathed. I didn't notice I was holding my breath for a long time.

They looked so surprise from my questions and behaviour. It took few minutes to make them talk.

''Well Keil ! I think it's better you should ask the girl's friends about her preferences. Because everyone has different liking '' Ella spoked first.

''Normally girls like surprises and they loved it when someone make them feel special to him . But at first Keil , you should take things slow and don't rush. If you act like you are in a hurry then she won't trust you. '' Eva said in a serious tone.

''Thank you. That would be enough for now '' I said to them smiling.

''Hold on little bro. This is not over yet. Tell us about the lucky girl .'' Eva held my hand smirking at me.

''Yes of course tell us . I should thank her. I thought you are a gay untill now.'' Ella held my other hand.

There's no escape now. Think something Keil . You can escape from this female demons.

''What girl? I asked it because Corl asked me for help. Did you think I'm a gay ? I can't believe this. I really feel betrayed by my own sisters. You hurt my man pride '' I asked with a faked sad voice.

''Oh please don't try to fool us. Your man pride? Tell those bullshits to someone else and don't change the subject. '' Eva told me in a mocking tone.

''You are asking help on behalf of Corl. Since when you are acting like a gentleman my little brother'' Ella asked me.

Damn it. They know everything about me. It's better to tell them the truth , if not they will not let me go out alive from this room.

''Ok. Ok. I'll tell you guys . Her name is Shenaya from Sri Lanka. Scholarship student. '' I tod them .

They were listening to me while smiling.

''Do you have a photo ? '' Eva asked while clapping her hands.

''Yep. I have one all thanks to Mr . Asheville '' I showed them Shenaya's photo.

They looked at me with a questioning look.I told them the whole story about taking the photo.

"I feel so sorry for that old man. His every morning must be a hell. When will he learn that he can't change your behavior ? He will end up loosing his hair." Ella chuckled.

''Oh my she looks cute with shocked experience '' Eva shouted in her high pitch voice ,making me a deaf.

''I'm proud of you little brat. You proved that you are a really Backstorm '' Ella patted my shoulder like a proud mama.

''Ok. Now it's my time to dismiss '' I said to them and tried to escape.

'' Why so hurry ? We didn't tell you what we want '' Eva told me with a devilish smile.

Oh no. You are trapped in this hell forever Keil . That bastard Corl will be happy without me . I didn't get my revenge for changing my ringing tone. Someone please help me .

''Oh don't make that face. It's not that hard . All you have to do is simple tasks ''Ella told me with that devil smirk.

Oh man I swear, I hate those evil twins' smirk.

''All you have to do is accompany us to shopping, wash our cars everyday and come with us to meet Dean and Sean . And make sure to give them your permission to date us '' Eva said while clapping her hands.

Is she serious or something? Shopping with them and washing their cars everyday. Damn it. Why should they have two cars. They are twins for god's sake.

And give my permission to those Bateman twins . No way. I don't know what's with those twins. Twins dating twins. I have enough meeting twins for all my life.

''No. I'll do other things. But no I won't give permission to those f*ckers'' I told them while shaking my head negatively.

''Like you have a choice. Kevin already gave his permission. '' this time it's Ella.

''Ok fine. Tell me the date '' I said while sighing.

They did a victorious dance and now it's my clue to leave.

''Oh! by the way Keil , you should take some advices from Kevin . Don't take any advice from Corl and Jacques. They are stupid single jerks till now. But Kevin has the experience '' Eva said to me

''And Keil , don't hurt our future sister in law. We will kill you if we we heard something like that ''Ella said while giving me murderous look.

''She is not your sister in law yet . Chill . I won't '' I said to them and quickly ran out of the room for safety of my own life.

''Ask for help from Keil. Your secret is sealed now lover boy'' They sang while closing the door.

I sighed while on my way to the room. May be I should ask for Kevin. But not today. I was near to the death today. Too much for me.

Shenaya you better say yes to me .

---------------------------------------------------------------

Double updates .
Vote and comment.