Chapter 33

Shenaya

" Shenaya " I heard Keil calling my name . I didn't bother to open my eyes since there's no way he could be in my room . It was only Chae and I in our dorm . Ashley would be here tomorrow hopefully.

I felt someone sitting beside my side on the bed .

"Shenaya " Keil's voice again . This time he brushed my hair off from my face . Softly touching me . It tickles me . I moved my face trying to get free from his hand .

"Wake up sleepy head " Keil called me again.
I turned around still laying on my stomach. I was trapped in sheets . They kept me warm. Keil chuckled at my reaction.

" Illuminatio mea wake up. It's already 10 "He slowly shook my shoulder.

I only managed to hum too lazy to wake up.

"Cherreen asked me to wake you . I want to spend my time with my girlfriend in new year eve "Keil said . I didn't respond and tried to sleep more minutes at least . Keil climbed on the bed and scoot me closer to him . He put a hand around my waist and hold my closer to his body .

"Wake up or I'll kiss you " he wispered making me stiffened. All my senses came to me with his threat . I quickly opened my eyes and quickly regretted it . The light made me blind . I groaned annoyed with sidden light and tried to move away from his hold.

"What are you doing here ? "I asked him still closing my eyes . He put a small kiss on my shoulder.

"Spending time with my girlfriend "he said .
Like I don't know.

"Where are you planning to do today? Cherreen told me you asked her to awake you because you have somewhere to ge ? "Keil asked me .

" I want to go to the temple today . Tomorrow is NewYear . I didn't get any chance to go since I came here "I said .

" Which temple is it ? There are many in New York " he asked me . Wow ! He knows about temple in here . He must be researching about our culture .

"New York Buddhist Vihara " I replied.

"Mind if I join you ? "He asked me making me surprise. I turned around to face him .

"Are you sure ? " I asked me still not able believe his request.

"Yep . I want to go. Why don't you want me to come with you or do you have to go there alone ? Is it prohibited to go there unless you are a Buddhist? " he asked me quietly. His confident voice was long gone .

"It's not something like that silly . Let me change then "I said making Keil sigh in relief. He placed a kiss on my cheek before letting me go . I quickly get up and ran to the bathroom .

"Your morning hair is really cute "Keil shouted . I heard his foot steps fade away. He must be probably going to living room.

Cute ! My ass !
My hair is a bird nest in the morning if not I comb it at night .

I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my body . I changed in to my white shirt and dark blue jeans. I grab my bag and came to living room. Keil was changing channels aimlessly . He is still unaware of my presence. I let a small cough to take Keil's attention. He got up from the couch and ran his eyes over my body . head to toe. He was wearing my hoodie. It looked good on him .

" You looked like an angel in white clothes " Keil commented.

" Should we have to wear white clothes when we go to the temple ? "He frowned looking at his black clothes.

" No . It's okay. As long as you wearing proper clothes it doesn't matter. "I told him trying to make him relax. He looked so nervous which is so unlike him. Well , it is understandable. He is visiting some where he never put a foot . Not to mention different cultural place.