Chapter 25

Keil

I parked my buddy and went straight to the house. Everyone was watching television except Ryan. Kevin was there too which was so unexpected. Normally he has night shifts in hospital. He is a doctor if anyone wants to know.

"Where is he ? " I asked taking everyone who was sitting in the tv room.

"Who are referring to ? " Eva asked me casually . She is mocking at me.

"Your father ?" I replied which I earned a glare from Kevin. Look like I even care about his glares ?

"Well , you are kind a late . Dad went on a business trip . He would be back for 'Last Party' " Ella replied this time. Thank god ! I can spend my last two months this year without seeing his face.

I sighed in relief and decided to go to my room , I already had my dinner with my girl.

Before I went away Ella's voice interrupt me . "Keil what is that ? "She asked me pointing at the painting.

"What? " I tried to play dumb. But who am I to make them fools ? They were born with high IQ making me get in to more troubles.

"Don't play that dumb card with me . I mean this " Ella said while grabbing painting from me.

" It's just a painting " I said while trying to snatch it from this devil.

"So it's just a painting . Then let's take a look " Eva joined Ella. They rolled the painting and stared at it in awe

"Is that her ? Where did you two go today ? Is that a date ?" I didn't have a chance to understand which one ask what question. They kept asking many questions at once , making my head dizzy.

"One question at one time " I told them making both mom and Kevin looked at us .

" I took her out for a date "I replied at them. They screamed loudly and went to mom .

"Mom. Look it's Keil's girlfriend and your daughter in law " They both shouted at once. I don't know how they do that. They both speak same thing at once . May be it's twin crap . Mom didn't say anything

Kevin moved closer to mom for take a look . Ella snatched my camera which was handing over my shoulder. I tried to stop her but no use. She sat middle of Kevin and Mom making Eva bend behind from them. I went next to Eva and watched them taking look at our date's photos.

" Is she Indian? " Kevin asked through the Ella and Eva' s gigles.

"Sri Lankan " I simply answered him . I don't want any long conversation with him. But I should clear his stupid mind about my girl's nationality. Kevin quickly got the message by my answer that I don't want any further conversation with him. He decided to shut his mouth and kept looking at photos.

"She is pretty " Mom commented for the first time . I didn't think that she would say anything because we practically didn't talk since my rude conversation with Ryan in the Breakfast.

"Did you tell her about the Empire? Does she know about us ? " Mom asked me after finishing watching the photos. Long silence went through the room and everyone watched me waiting for my reply.

"Nope. Why should she know about that sh*tty business ?"I asked them cooly. What's the point telling about that stupid business? It's not like it's mine or I'm going to run it in the future.

"But you will run the Empire in the future. You have to tell her soon about that. You can't keep her dark everytime. Relationship is mainly based on the trust" mom kept talking. I waited till her finish her lecture.

" Who says I'm not going to tell her about that? I'm not going to hide anything from her . I'm not that type. Oh I forgot you guys are the experts for that and don't you dare to rub that on my face.Soon I'll her everything. Don't let me tell this everytime I'm not taking your stupid Empire. Remember that. I hate when I repeat same thing. Start finding someone to do that sh*t " I said before grabbing my camera from Ella and headed to my room ignoring their hurt expression.