Chapter 21

Shenaya

I opened my eyes from my sleep. I layed in my bed without getting up. Last night event quickly came to my mind. Keil is taking me for a date. Yeah ! . I never thought he would ask me out this soon.

Today I should go to buy a dress for my date or else I would not have enough time to buy one. However I hate shopping I should wear something special for my first date.

Crap , it's Ashley and Jacques's first date. We should help her to get ready. I wonder how will I felt on Tuesday morning.

3 days to go ........

After washing and getting ready for the day I went to Ashley's room. Chae was already sitting on the bed unnoticed about my presence while Ashley is no where to find.

"Good morning Chae ! Where is Ash " I asked her .

Well it was my idea to short their names. Their names are long and it's becoming hard to pronounce. Actually I'm feeling lazy to call them from their full name.Now both of them are used to their short names.

"She is taking forever to have a shower . Good thing you decide to wake up. I thought I would die from boredom " Chae replied me .

After an hour Ashley came , we helped her with her dress, makeup and hair. She looked stunning with her red dress. Her hair was pinned to a bun and had light makeup with pink lipsticks.

I heard my phone ringing in my room. I excused myself and went to answer it. It's Ian.

" Hey little one , do you have any plans today ? We are back to New York " Joe's morning voice filled my ears .

" No special plans . But I want to buy a dress " I was careful enough to not to say any single word about my date. Joe will be pleased but She would tell Ian. That's sure. They can't keep things from each other . Ian would be play his daddy card on me before I even go . No way , it's just a harmless date. I'll decide to tell them after seeing the progress of our relationship. So no worries till then.

"It's great then. Join to us for lunch today after that you can go for shopping. We didn't have much time to spend with you since ypu came here. " she said in a pleading manner.

" Sure. But can I bring one of my roommates ? She would be alone in the dorm if I go out " I asked not sure if they would like it. She made it clear that she and Ian want to spend some time with me.

"It's okay. We can get to know about your friends " she screamed in a high pitch voice. Ewww my ears must be bleeding.

" Send me the location and time then. See you later Joe" I hang up while heading to living room. Ashley and Cherreen were waiting till Jacques's arrival.

" Chae would you mind have a lunch with my friends after shopping? " I prayed for she won't mind about it.

" Who says no for a free lunch Shenaya? I'm in " she said making me relieved.

Finally Jacques arrived and took Ashley for their date after thanking us for our help.

" Mr. Prevert make sure to come here before 10 " Cherreen tried to be serious. But miserably failed. Her voice is soft and nice.I just gave him a stern look.

" Don't worry ladies. Mark my word. I'll bring Ann here in one piece "Jacques shouted while driving away.

...............................

We were in the shopping mall selecting a dress. I tried many dresses but I didn't like any of them. One of them was short , too tight , slutty type , too much revealing or something. Chae was exhausted now so I am. This is why I hate shopping. Nothing would be near to my liking . Well , let's say I'm picky .