Chapter 11

Keil

Last night was amazing. Finally I got the chance to be alone with Shenaya. Her scared face .. Even though she was scared it was a amazing idea . I still feel like her hands are clenched to my back. What a feeling Keil....

"Keil are you okay? You are smiling like an idiot " Ella's annoying voice made me return from my day dream.

"What is the real reason to your creepy smile little one? Care to share with us " it was Eva this time.

As expected twins.one after another.

Oh crap! I'm in the dinning room. Everyone are looking at me .

"Nothing! Can't I smile" I said sending them a glare to shut their mouth.

Kevin started to laugh seeing me glaring at twins. Then he turned his laugh to a cough.What a lame act !. Stupid Backstorms.

I'm a Backstorm too. Well I'm different .

I'm really surprised because Ryan and mom were silent. They didn't ask anything at all. Who cares ? May be they don't want to ruin my Saturday morning. May be they understood that they can't change me. Good for them.

Rest of breakfast went well. Ella and Eva seemed to remember their promise to me. But at any time I would have to tell everything to those little female devils.

I went to my room after the breakfast. Jacques called me.

"Yo Keil ! Corl and I are going to Ann's dorm . Want to come with us ?" he said.

"Ann? Who is that ?" I asked him.

"Keil ,are sleeping? It's Ashley. She was sick. So we are going to check on her . Corl asked if you want to join "he yelled.

Oh Ashley Ann Willson. Jacques little crush.

"Hell ! Sorry man I forgot her complete name. That's good. Pick me on your way. I don't have any plans today either " I told him.

"Okay. Ready at 9.30 ..." he said and hangup.

Beautiful Saturday. .......

Hope Shenaya would be there too. Ashley is sick. So she wouldn't go anywhere Keil.

Shenaya

" Shenaya wake up! Why did you lock your door? " Cherreen shouted.

I decided to stay silent. Good thing I decided to lock my door yesterday.

"Shenaya wake up! It's 10 now. Get your lazy ass here now or we will break your door and put you in the bathtub " Ashley shouted while banging on the door.

"Okay. Okay. I'm coming " I said while opening the door.

"I'm awaaaaaake " I said while heading to living room.

I saw Keil, Corl and Jacques were looking at me surprised. What the .....
Ashley giggled.

What is wrong with them? May be something is behind me. I looked my back. But nothing was there.

Cherreen pointed at my clothes .

What ?

Oh my god ! I'm still in my pajama shorts and a t shirt. Holly crap ! Sh*t ! I didn't wash my face or mouth . I'm still in my night hair.

Let me repeat. I'm standing in front of them in my night clothes with a messy hair. Not to mention may be I have some drools .... Ahhhhh .......

What a shame ?

I felt like my body is frozen. My eyes widened when I understand the reason for their surprised expression.

I quickly gathered my strength to go to my room . I shut my door loudly.