Chapter 3

Shenaya

I groaned when I heard a knock on my door. It's still early and cold. I want to sleep.

''Wake up sleepy head, Rise and shine! '' I heard Ashley singing while banging at my door.

''Ok. I'm awake. Stop knocking Ashley! Damn it . It's still early and it's weekend for the god's sake.'' I shouted back.I heard Cherreen and Ashley laughing at me.

I walked to the kitchen. Ashley started to sing '' I'm sexy and I know it '' song while helping Cherreen. I joined them.

''Hey Shenaya, Ashley let's roam around New York City. I want to find a part time job too '' told Cherreen.

''Sure. That's good. I need one too'' I told Cherreen.

''Let's go job hunting my ladies, today's lunch is my treat '' Ashley shouted while clapping.

We got dressed and started to roam around the city while singing Alicia Key's '' New York '' song loudly. People were looking at like we were some crazy people. Haha who cares .

Finally we found a part time job in a cafe. It was only 10 minutes walk from our dorm to the cafe. That's great because we don't have to worry about going to the dorm after our work at late hours. The owner was very pleased to take us. Ashley decided to take the offer too if not she would be left alone.

Then we went to shopping and after that we settled down to eat. But then again Corl was infront of me grinning and waving like a idiot.

''Hey Shenaya!Did you miss me?'' Corl asked while sitting between Cherreen and me.I didn't say anything . Then he said hi to Cherreen and Ashley as well . I saw Cherreen' s face turning to red . I took a mental note to tease Cherreen
about Corl.

Then Corl's buddies Jacques and Keil came from nowhere and sit down with us. Keil took a another chair and sit between me and Corl.

''Hey man, it's unfair. I came first '' Corl started to complain. But Keil ignored him and said ''Life is unfair Corl . You know that right?''

Corl started to say something under his breath, I didn't understand what he said.
Did I tell Keil's voice is really deep and sexy ? No right. Oh my he is so perfect. But my little day dreams got interrupted by Jacques ' s voice.

''You didn't tell me you are going out Ann'' Jacques said to Ashley. Hey what about this '' Ann '' everytime . Ask about Ann name too Shenaya.

''We are having a girls' day Jacques . I didn't tell you because you are not a girl'' Ashley replied .

''But still Ann '' Jacques started to say. But got cut down by Ashley.

''Ok. Stop your nagging daddy . I'll report everything starting tomorrow '' Ashley said making Jacques laugh.

''Still it's such a shame right Jacques? Roaming around the city alone beautiful ladies like you . All you have to do is just call us. I promise you guys won't regret it. Having handsome guys by your side , it's your luck'' said Corl making everyone chuckle.

While we were talking, I saw Keil looking at me . Once he noticed I saw him , he coughed and started to eat. I stopped myself from asking ''like what you see'' .

I heard that Corl was once in Thailand. He was talking with Cherreen while Ashley and Jacques was in their own talk. I wanted to talk to Keil. But I dismissed my thoughts , what if he doesn't want to talk . I should not take any risk. I got bored and I started to message my old friends . I didn't have any time to do that because I was busy with campus stuff and getting used to new surrounding. Even when I stopped my work others were still talking . I caught Keil again looking at me.

''Messaging to your boyfriend? '' Keil suddenly asked me .

''What? No , my friends from University and School'' I answered him. He smiled at me and said then that's better.

He smiled. I can't believe that. Oh my freaking god his boyish smile made my my heart beat fast. He should smile more. I shouldn't say that to him right? It would be really awkward.

Finally others stopped their little chit chats and we went out after paying.

Corl and Jacques had bought their cars . So they offered us a lift to our dorms. Jacques and Ashley got into Jacques 's car while Keil, Cherreen and I had to stuck in Corl's car. Corl offered Cherreen to sit next to his driving seat. So Keil sit in the back seat with me.

''Oh Shenaya can you give me your number? I need a help from you'' Corl asked me while driving.

''Cherreen already have my number. You can ask from her and mister no matter what you ask you should pay . Everything has a price '' I answered to Corl while smirking.

''Don't be so cruel Shenaya. You hurt my feelings. Is this how you are helping your friend? '' Corl told me with a fake cry.

''I don't care. If you want anything treat me and then I'll try to fulfill your wish'' I told him making Cherreen and Keil laugh.

''These girls and foods . Hey it's not lady type Shenaya, learn from Cherreen. You can't act like this. You will become a fat aunt soon and no body would want to marry you. I don't want my friend to suffer like that'' Corl said while touching his hear from his free hand.

Before I could say anything Keil's phone started to ring. We were silent until he ends his call.

''Shenaya Jacques is taking Ashley to his family dinner. So he said not to wait to Ashley '' Keil told me without blinking.

''Ok'' I managed to mumble. I can't understand my behaviour at him . This is so frustrating. He is making me really .....
I don't know. Sitting next to this greek god is really a bad idea.

Finally we are here. I thought we are going to travel other side of the world. It took forever to come here. Damn this Corl's driving.After saying goodbye finally they went.

I was really tired. After taking a nap Cherreen and I made noodles for dinner.
We watched a film till Ashley came.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Another update. I still can't believe I already wrote 3 chapters. ♡♡ ♡