Bonus Chapter

Shenaya

"We are here Miss" I woke up from my nap from Taxi driver's voice. I smiled seeing the familiar place . I'm home.

I payed the driver and quickly get off from the car grabbing my bags . I couldn't waste any time without entering to the house so I raced towards the door .

I thought it was so unusual because I couldn't hear a sound inside. I pushed my self closer to the door and put my ear on the door.But no, it was dead silent.

They must be sleeping then . I typed the password on the pad and opened the door.

I walked inside the house with the only sound of my clickings of my heels . I went to check kitchen , backyard and all around first floor . But I couldn't find anyone .

I went to our room and the door was wide opened. Two heads snapped towards my side when they heard me entering the room.I saw my poor husband was sleeping on the bed with his head thrown outside the bed with our youngest son sleeping on his chest.He was in the corner I was worried that he would fell on the floor. But definitely he would have a cramp because of his sleeping angel.He looked tired and his beard was long without any days of negligence .

"Mommy" Twins screamed in surprise when they saw me taking my attention form my Keil . They jumped off from the bed in such a speed making me worry for a second that they would hurt themselves . They ran towards and jumped on me.

I stumbled a little with their sudden attack but steadied myself . Both my 4 year old twins grabbed my each leg tightly . Before I could reply to them my youngest woke up startled because of his elder brothers' screams and let his own ear priecing wail making Keil almost fell hard on the floor. He looked confused for a second and then sighed heavily but moved to grab the wailing baby from his chest and tried to calm him .

Still he was clueless about my presence in the room . I didnt tell him that I would take flight once my friends wedding is over.  I just couldn't spend one more day without them and decided to surprise them.

"Mommy please don't leave us again " "Mommy I miss you " "Mommy where did you go?""Mommy you should have take us with you " Alyx and Felix went on with their nonstop questions and complains. Oh god, I missed them so much for the last week.

That's when Keil saw me .

"Illameno mea" . He whispered with sparkling eyes , seeing me but he couldn't get the first hug from me since I'm occupied with twins and he was calming down our baby. Bonus from being parents.

I made the twins sit down on the bed since they are not planning to let me go anytime soon . But they climbed on me hugging me tightly making me lay on the bed . Looks like they don't have any plans of letting me go soon.

I listened their breathless talking patiently cause I missed them too . Meanwhile Keil left the room with the baby Knox.

After the all talks and complaints they were wornout and started dozing off . I helped them to the bathroom and gave them a bath and dressed in their pajamas since it's already night .

They raced towrds the kitchen me following them behind worrying they me feel on stairs . Keil already prepared the dinner for us .

Poor hubby . I helped twins on their high chairs and went to help Keil with cooking. I'm still wearing my earlier clothes and didnt had time to change.

Keil was cooking with his back facing to me . I tiptoed towards him and hugged him behind wanting to surprise him. But this arrogant man didnt seem to be surprised and looks like he knew I was in the kitchen .

"I was planning to startle you " I murmured still not releasing him from my tight backhug. He squeezed my hand from his free hand while he was holding spoon on the other hand.