Chapter 7

Eva

I watched Keil ran off from our room. I sit on the bed while sighing . Finally our stupid little brother is in love.

''We should have asked him to not to get drunk again '' Ella told with a worried expression.

''No. If we asked him to do that , he would stop talking to us like Kevin'' I said to her.

''I know but I'm worried that he will addicted to alcohol. He is still young '' Ella told sadly.

''He is doing it to make dad angry. He is angry. He just wants some time. We shouldn't pressure him . I'm thankful him for not sleeping with sluts to make dad angry.''I said.

Backstorm men follow 2 special rules since past.
1. They don't take alcohols.
2. They don't have any relationships with any women other than their women.
Backstorm men are loyal to their women. Any women who have Backstorm men are lucky.

''Yeah. I agree with you.That's a relief. I hope he will stop doing those stupid things and then we could live happily as a family like before.'' Ella said.

''Because of Shenaya he have to talk to Kevin. Thankfully Corl and Jacques are stupid like Keil '' I said to her.

Shenaya

Everything feel familiar to me now . Going to NYU and doing my part time job became my daily schedule . I'm happy with my life now. Ashley , Cherreen and I are best friends now. Corl and Jacques are friendly with me. But Keil , he is a another business. I don't know much about him or I didn't have any time to talk to him.

After talking with my family , I went to the living room. Cherreen was having a video call. So I decided to find Ashley. But Cherreen noticed my presence and said ''Hey Shenaya come here, my mom wants to talk to you ''

I sit with Cherreen hence her mom doesn't speak English, she had to become our translator. Her mom looked ao young . She is so sweet . She is glad to meet a Sri Lankan . We talked more than a hour.

''Your mom looks so young. '' I said to Cherreen after the call.

''Actually Shenaya, she is not my biological mom '' She said to me .

''What? ''I asked her.

''Yep. She is my mom's best friend. My mom died while giving birth to me.She got pregnant when she was in university. Mom and her boyfriend take care of me after that.Later they got married and adopted me and had 3 sons '' She said .

''What about you father ?'' I asked .

''I don't like to talk about him. He left my mom after he got pregnant her saying he doesn't want a poor one as his wife.He is rich heir in Thailand ''She said in a sad voice. I just listened to her silently without questioning .

''My biological mom was poor as well as mom and dad. After her death they had to work hard to take care of me. They were just university students that time my dad left university and started a business. He worked hard to build it . Now we are financially stable. I'm really thankful to them for doing this much for me. I don't want to be a burden to them anymore. I have 3 younger brothers to take care of. That's why I wanted to get a part time job. Dad doesn't know it yet when he heard it. I just told my mom and promised me to not to tell him. They love me more than their own.'' She continued .

''They are so great people Cherreen. Thank you for telling your story for me '' I said to her.

''Shenaya do you think Corl would want me after hearing this ?'' Cherreen asked me sadly.

Cherreen likes Corl. I know Corl likes her too. They will make a cute couple. I'm going to ship them until they get married.

''I don't think he is a that kind of person. Chill! Cherreen don't get panic. You have enough time. Let the time decide everything. '' I said to her while touching her hand. She sighed and smiled at me.

''Thank you Shenaya. I feel so good after talking to you. Even though we met just 2 weeks ago . I'm too attached to you and Ashley. I don't know why but I like it very much '' She said to me.

''But where is Ashley? She is not home ? '' I asked her. Our house is too quiet. It's really unusual if Ashley is in the dorm.

''Nope. She went with Jacques. She didn't disturb you since you are talking with your sister'' She said.

''This guy can't be away from his Ann right? '' I asked from Cherreen.

''I think he likes her too much. But Ashley doesn't show any interest. Her eyes sparks when she talks about him. But when he is around she acts like she doesn't like him '' Cherreen said.

''I noticed that too . We should ask her about that . May be she has some problems '' I said.

After few hours later

Ashley was sitting in the sofa silently when Cherreen and I went to the living room after preparing dinner .

''Hey what's up? Why are you silent Ash ?'' I asked her.

''Jacques shouted at me for not showing any interest of him . I feel bad too. But I don't think his family would like me. They are rich while we are just a regular family. His mom doesn't like me since we are young. So I decided to not to show any interest. I don't want to be a heart broken in the end.I don't want to hurt him '' Ashley said sadly.

''Hey don't be like this. Ashley don't get panic. You have enough time. Let the time decide everything. '' Cherreen said while giving her a hug.

''Hey! that's my words Cherreen . You are not like this Ashley. We are badass girls .You know that ?'' I said smirking at Cherreen.

Cherreen laughed loudly and said '' It's enough now. Let's have a fun'' while dragging us to the kitchen.

We danced and sang loudly until late night trying to neglect our worries.

We are going to be OK. I know that .

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Another update. Hope you all will enjoy this.
Vote and comment