Epilogue

Last episode of Heir's Light is dedicated to my new friend lucky_crazy . Thank you for  your  support bae 💋

3 years later .......

Keil

Irritated  cry rang through my ears making my sleepiness vanish and  ready for the next move . I carefully listened but nothing came . It's  a false alarm I guess . I sighed and opened my eyes welcoming sun rays in our room . Sunlight is coming slightly  through the blinders thankfully I remembered to close them fully last night. My eyes landed on the large photo the wall infront of the bed .

It was one of our wedding photos

It was one of our wedding photos.  Shenaya's favorite one . We are kissing in the outside of the church just after we got married . She fell in love with it at first sight and wanted it to hang in our bedroom.  Our Bedroom.  It has a nice ring other than saying my bedroom .

I turned my head to stare at my sleeping beauty in my arms . She is fast sleep laying on my chest without any care of the world. Her mouth is slightly opened and her soft snores rang through the room . Her leg is thrown over me and she is holding me posessively  . I  always make sure to be the first one to awake early in the morning because it let me stare at my girl . I cherished this moment so much because she look so peaceful when she is sleeping .  She snuggled closer to me and sighed satisfied manner  before sleeping again . I smiled at her.  She always do that when she sleeps .  It seems like she can't get enough of me .

I tugged her hair strands behind her ear making a better look at her beautiful face . I ran my thrumb over her lips making her shiver at my touch . I smiled knowing she recognized my touch even in her sleep . I placed a soft kiss on her parted lips and waited till she wake up . But no , she is still fast  asleep . Such a sleepy head . I was warned by her family  in the wedding day that Shenaya isn't morning person and she would be bitchy when her beauty sleep interupt . Well I have fair share with dealing her bad mood in the morning.  I   placed kisses all over her face making her shadder and moaned in protest .She finally opened her eyes and looked at me with those gorgeous black eyes . The same eyes I fell in love with and I'm  going to fall in love again again in the future .

"Good morning wifey "I beamed at her.

"Good morning "she replied still not recover from her sleep. She turned into other side and trying to continue her beauty sleep . I moved closer to her and put my face on her shoulder scooting her closer to my body .

"Let me sleep Keil . It's still too early " she said unhappily.  She is moody in every morning. If I let her she would sleep until afternoon.

"It's already 10 love and you have to eat and  boost your energy " I kissed her neck . That took her attention beside her eager to sleep .

"What ? I can't believe they sleep through the whole time " she said placing her head on my chest and started to ran her hand around my naked  chest .