Chapter 2

Shenaya

''Ok enough your little chit chats , let's start our lessons '' I heard our professor say, so everyone paid attention to the class . But I couldn't pay attention well because I'm too hungry.

Finally our lecture end and it's the time to lunch .

''Let's go Shenaya we will show you the canteen . Do you want to join with us to eat lunch? '' Ashley asked me.

''Yeah, if you do not mind'' I told her.

''Why should we mind right Cherreen? We have to stuck together so we won't be lonely '' Ashley answered me.

We grabbed our lunch and settled down to eat. We were so busy with our lunch while I felt someone sit next to me. It was Corl ,the guy who was sleeping in the lecture. He winked at me and I rolled my eyes .

He smiled and said ''hey baby girl, why are you late? I was waiting for your arrival.

I saw that Jacques is already eating peacefully next to Ashley.

''I don't think you were waiting for me mister , you were very busy with your little dreams'' I said to Corl.

But he didn't mind my answer he kept eating his lunch.

Our table was silent for a moment until Ashley decide to break it.

''Where is Keil? '' Ashley asked Jacques.

''He said he is going out. Probably he will not come to other lectures'' he answered.

I decided to ignore about Keil and enjoy my lunch. I have better things to do in here.

After our lunch everything went well and Corl offered to drive us to our dorm hence Jacques had to meet someone.

While our drive back to our dorm Cherreen and Ashley was silent but Corl and I talked about many things. Corl is a really funny person and I feel comfortable around him.

We bought pizza for our dinner and other important groceries.

Corl waved good bye to us and asked me ''Hey Shenaya can we be friends? You are really interesting person. ''

I answered ''sure, why not Corl . Drive safely ''

Then he drove back. We entered to our dorm.

''Ok girls, let's get fresh and have a little chit chat . I can't wait to know about yourselves '' Cherreen announced loudly.
I was really surprised because she didn't talk much when we were at the university. I guess I have many things to know about Ashley and Cherreen. Even though I was wondering about my roommates they seem to be friendly.

After an hour we settled down in the living room while eating we started to talk.

''Ok. I'll start first. I'm Ashley Willson from California, 22 years old. I have 2 brothers and one sister. But my sister and I don't talk each other anymore. I'll appreciate if you guys don't ask anything about her . Other than that feel free to ask anything. Thank you very much ladies for listening my speech'' Ashley said ,in the end she dramatically bowed her head making me and Cherreen burst on laughing .

''How do you know Jacques? '' Cherreen asked.

''Oh that pervert ? I know him since we were in kindergarten. I had to stick with him since then. '' Ashley answered.