Chapter 34

Shenaya

" It's a snow fight " I heard someone yelling . A snow ball smack on my head before I turn around . It's a war between girls and boys. Okay , bring it on.

We are in the park near to Miller's house . Everyone was running around like crazily . Let's say I was the one who was attached by them mostly . I was the tallest among girls so they used me as their shield. Even Cara and Sally . Samuel was the only one showed me some mercy. Well , he couldn't make a proper snow ball .

All of us were shouting and running like mad people. I swear , I saw some people giving us odd looks . Well , that's understandable because full grown 5 adults were playing with children some what rare scene.

Obviously boys win. We had a weak team and we were unprepared. We were trying hard not to get wet by snow balls so we couldn't made many snow balls to attack them .

Finally we sat down . Miller's went with younger ones to buy ice-cream . I tried to gt snow from my hair . Good thing , Joy braided it .

"You look like a wet chicken " Keil chuckled.

"Shut up . I was new . You showed no mercy"I whined.

"Sorry . My bad " I said with fake sadness . This jerk enjoyed making every boy after me.

"Your hair is nice " he commented while brushing off some snow from my hair.

"Joy did it . It looks different because I always wear my hair as ponytail " I shrugged.

"I don't care about any hair styles as long as it looks good on you and you are comfortable with it"he smirked.

" I want to pay for Samuel's expenses.I don't have much so not now . After I get the job not only Samuel's may be George's too "I said making Keil surprise.

"You sure ? "He asked me.

"Yeah , I always wanted to help children with their education. So why not ? "I said .

Samuel came running to me with another ice-cream beating Crystal . "Pretty girl , I bought to your ice-cream " he said handing me the corn. I thanked him. He settled on my lap eating his ice-cream.

"Bad Samuel, I want to give her ice cream "Crystal said . She was ready cry . Big tears were filled in her eyes .

"You can give it to me " Keil said and she happily gave him glaring at Samuel who had a smug look . She ran towards Ronald and settled on his lap .

They didn't want let us leave . After giving hundred promises and thousand pinky promises they let us go .

"Keil ,you should invite them for a sleep over in your house in weekend. You have enough space now and we can get help from our friends . May be took them out in Saturday "I proposed while we were going to our other destination.

"WOW, that's a perfect idea . Let's invite . I can use them as an excuse keep you in my house at night"He said . His mind is filled with these things all time .

******

Keil

We stood infront of cemetery. I wanted to take her to meet my parents earlier. But I had to wait till we officially dating .

Shenaya didn't ask anything nor I said anything. We quietly entered. She followed me silently. I'm surr she understood where we were heading .

" I'll wait for here" she said to me letting me to talk to them first . She was standing a little away from me. She send me a small smile encouraging me .