Chapter 12

Shenaya

We waited outside while Corl bring his car. They came from Jacques's car it can't fit 6 people. So Corl went to bring his car.

Jacques and Ashley settled in Jacques's car. Corl , Keil , Cherreen and I settled in Corl's car. Keil sit on the passenger seat while Cherreen and I sit on the back seats.

The ride was silent. Like really silent.

"Corl, Is it okay if you turn on the radio ?" I asked him making Keil looking at me.

I just ignored his smirk.

Keil turn on the radio making me relived. I would fell asleep if not .

Cherreen is too silent. She may be shy because Corl is here.

Finally we arrived to Bowling Square .

"Let's make 2 teams with 3 members . It will be fun" Corl said.

"But Cherreen and I don't know how to bawl so you guys can play we wil just watch" I said to them.

"No. Let's play together . I'll teach you " Ashley said.

" But "Cherreen tried to protest but cut off by Corl .

"Come on, Cherreen I'll teach you. Ashley can teach Shenaya. It will save our time. Sorry Shenaya, Keil is not a expert in bawling " that jerk told me making me want to murder him.

Jacques and Ashley laughed loudly. Keil just acted like he didn't hear anything.

After 25 minutes I finally learned to bawl.

"Let's change the order. Ann and I , Corl and Cherreen and Keil and Shenaya for teams. This way will be fun. Losers heave to pay for lunch. Agree " Jacques said smiling proudly.

"That's great. Let's do that. Keil, did you bring your purse " Corl said slyly.

Keil just shrugged his shoulders.

If Keil can't play well , then we are going to loose for sure . What a shame? I should have object the idea before coming here.

"Don't worry. Just have fun. I'm really bad in this. " Keil said to me.

Luckily there is something he can't do. I hate those boys who do well in everything. That's a relief .

We played more than 2 hours. It was late for the lunch.

Keil managed to get down whole 6 pins 2 times while I successed one time.

Ashley and Jacques -12
Cherreen and Corl -9
Keil and I-3

Cherreen got 2 and Ashley got 5 .

Keil and I lost. But it was fun. I'll make sure to do it again . Keil and I need to practice more .

Keil and I ? What the hell Shenaya ?

Go away pervert thoughts.

We went to KFC for our lunch. Keil went to pay for the lunch alone but I followed him . We need to pay together.

"How much is it ? I'll pay half Keil"I said to him while taking my purse.

"No way Shenaya. I'm a gentleman you know. I won't let a beautiful lady to pay. So go and wait for me " he said making me turn around.

"But " I started to complain but he cut off me and shooed me away.

Wait for me

Is he serious? My cheeks are alredy red . So I went to join others . I don't want to let him see that I was blushing.