Chapter 5

Shenaya

''Look at her smile Ashley, she must be dreaming about Keil ''
I got up because of giggling sounds.

''What are you doing here ? Why should I dream about him? Just get out and let me sleep '' I snapped at them.

''Sorry your majesty! But you must get up now or else you will be late . How can you sleep this much Shenaya? Yesterday you did nothing but eating and sleeping'' Ashley asked me.

''You guys did the same . I should store more energy, we have to start our work from today '' I told them . Cherreen started to laugh.

''Enough your excuses . Now wake up princess. I don't want to be late today. Monday, no mistakes . Oh by the way Shenaya you have to make the breakfast. '' Ashley told me.

''Okay . Okay. '' I said while heading to bathroom.

We went after having our breakfast. Luckily we managed to go to NYU on time. I prayed every god while our way to make us go there on time.If not Ashley would kill me.She hates to be late.

We went to our usual room No:298 . It's Mr. Asheville 's lecture again. When we entered to room I saw Keil was sitting in the usual place. When Corl saw us he hit Keil's hand to show us. I decided to ignore that idiot . After saying all the hellos and Good mornings we settled down. Mr. Asheville came and started his lecture.

''Oh Keil , You are here in time. I'm glad that you changed your bad habit '' our prof said after noticing Keil behind me.
Is he usually late ? May be that's why met him in the corridor last week. Keil said nothing to Mr. Asheville.

Everyone was focusing well to the lecture until Mr. Asheville talks to Keil. Again .

''Mr. Keil, I think you should take a photo of Ms.Wijekoon. It will be useful. Are you going keep staring at her back or will you focus on the lecture? '' Mr. Asheville asked from Keil.

What? Did he say Ms. Wijekoon? I looked at Cherreen to clear myself. Her eyes were widened too. I saw Corl was smirking. Keil. ...

''Oh that's a good idea. Thanks for the advice Mr. Asheville I'll take one '' Keil answered making everyone gasp.He didn't waste second and got up from his seat and came infront of me while taking his phone from his pocket.

I was so shocked from his actions. Is he serious?

He quickly took a picture of me while I was looking at him with widened eyes. He looked at the phone and made a satisfied smile while saying '' cute'' . Then he went back to his seat and said '' It's OK sir. Now you can start your lecture . ''

What the hell ? Is this real ? I must be dreaming! I came to the real world after hearing students' chuckles.

After that whole lecture was peaceful. But everyone was taking glances of me, while whispering every time Mr. Asheville was not focusing.

Great . Just great. Thank you very much Keil for turning my Monday morning in to a hell.This guy is ......

''Congrats Shenaya ! You just become the most popular girl in NYU for the whole week '' Corl whispered at me making Jacques chuckled. Ashley was smirking at me while Cherreen was trying hard to control her laughs. These little cheaters. They betrayed me.

I turned around and glared at Keil. But that jerk just winked at me and motioned me to focus on the lecture.

As soon as the lecture ends Keil just walked away before I could reach him.

Ashley opened her mouth to say something but I shut her saying ''I don't want to talk about it now. Please act like nothing happened ok ''

I ignored everyone's wispers and walked to the canteen to have lunch with Cherreen and Ashley.

Just like everyday Jacques and Corl came to our table. But today Keil came too .He usually disappear after the lunch break. Then he sit beside me like nothing happened , making my blood boil.

''You . Keil . Why did you do that ?. You make me look like a idiot '' I shouted at him quietly. I don't want any attention anymore.

''Ladies don't shout when they are eating. Just eat Shenaya or you will choke on your foods '' he said in a law voice while smiling.

I could see he is having fun while making me more angry. I can feel my cheeks becoming red because I'm furious now. Luckily others didn't notice our chat , they were too busy with their foods.

Keil

Shenaya is angry , I can feel it. But that was a good advice. I'm not a idiot . I should take the advantage. Anyway her photo is good. I don't regret doing it. Haha .... You are a genius Keil.

Today I decided to stay ,not going to bar as usually after the lunch. Why should I waste my precious time on alcohol when I can watch my angel.

After the last lecture I'll go there to have a beer. Perfect idea. Corl and Jacques are surprised by my behavior lately. I just ignored them.

Suddenly my phone started to ring. Thankfully not a embarrassing ringing tone, it's my usual music. I answered it.

''Hey Keil ! when you have time , can you come to the cafe. I decided to hire 3 students from NYU as part timers. They will start their work from today '' one of my childhood friend Benjamin asked me.

''Oh ok Ben.I'll be there in the afternoon''
I told him.

After the lunch break I didn't do any stupid thing just focused on my lectures. Everyone seemed surprise because of my presence after the lunch break.Thank god Corl left me alone. I thought he would tease me to the death because of the photo incident.

Finally lectures were over. I waited untill Shenaya went away with Ashley and Cherreen.

After that I went to Ben's cafe and wait untill new comers' arrival.

What the hell? Isn't that Shenaya, Ashley and Cherreen? They are working here ? That asshole Jacques didn't told me .

They started working so I sat in the office and keep my eyes on Shenaya.
When Ben wants introduce me to them I quickly refused it and said I have another plan. I took a call to Jacques while looking at them .

'' Hey asshole! You didn't told me Ashley got a part time job and they are working in Ben's cafe'' I shouted at him.

''What? She got a part time job? She didn't tell me . Just wait I'll be there soon
'' he said.

''Just act like you visit here not knowing they are working ok. I'll tell Ben about this '' I told him

After that I told Ben about the situation. He smiled and started to tease me. I'm glad Shenaya is working with Ben .

Ben is a really good person even though he isn't rich .

After 30 minutes Jacques came to the cafe and acted like he was surprised to see them and soon started nagging Ashley for not telling him about her job.
I saw they were arguing and Shenaya and Cherreen were smiling.

It's about time to close the cafe. I waited in the office till they went away with Jacques. After that I went to home .Today's really good. But I couldn't make it to the bar. Ryan would be happy seeing me sober .

I decided to ignore Ryan's smiling face while taking my dinner and went straight to my room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Another update. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.
Vote and comment.
Next time it will be double update

♡♡♡