Chapter 44

Sorry guys only half of this episode updated earlier . This is the full version. Sorry .

Keil

It's only 1 hour till the plane lands . I looked at Shenaya who is sleeping soundly next to me leaning against my shoulder. She is holding my arm . God , she slept through the whole ride leaving me all alone . 19 fucking hours . Ashley and Jacques are 3 seats behind us.

I can't help but think about many what ifs . Shit ! Jacques and I really should have booked a hotel near to her place . How the hell I manage with her family?

Cut the crap and man up Keil !

Her black hair is all over face hiding her lovely face . She let her hair down without wearing ponytail telling me it would be uncomfortable with the long ride . I pushed away her hair kissing her forehead. I'm a lucky son of bitch anyway. She snuggle closer to me mumbling some unclear words and and slowly opens her eyes .

"Hello , sleeping girl " she looks at me sleepily and smiled at me making me grinned . Lucky indeed.

"Hi "

"How much time we have ? " She looked around . It's early in the morning so dark outside the windows .

"Less than 1 hour "I sighed leaning against her . She brushes my hair making me close my eyes . Her fingers are heavenly. Finally some peace for my mind .

" Did you get any sleep ? "She asked me stopping her moments in my hair . I moved my hand make her her fingers run though my hair again . When she starts again I hugged my self and got more comfortable under her touch .

"Mmmm "

"Are you nervous? "She tried again . I felt my eyes closing . How can she this good at this ? I thought she is good at giving comforting hugs . But man , I'm wrong .

"Mmmm "

She laughed at my lack of response but didn't stop her fingers much to my relief.

"Don't worry. Everything will be okay "she said softly making me sigh .

"Mmmmm " Her soft giggles are the last thing I remember last before drifting to my dreamland.

I opened my eyes feeling someone shooking my shoulder.

"Wake up . We are landed " Shenaya said softly and moved to grab bags . I quickly get up and took bags from her . Her hand is still not recovered fully .

"I can manage "she protested. I gave her a look making her shut up .

"Even though you get rid of your cast much to annoy , it doesn't mean your arm is fully recovered " Doctor strictly ordered her not to overwork with her broken arm . Shenaya being Shenaya asked him to remove the cast and put bandages on .

"My mom will freak out if she sees my cast . I already told her my injuries are not bad . Thank god I remove my stitches . We already talk about removing my cast , so don't bring that again " I can't believe I lost that battle. When she saw my annoyed face she gave me a wink with victorious smile . Damn .

"And don't think I'm forgetting that you still have stitches in your abdomen mister "she said sternly and grabbed a small bag from me . I watched her amused with her actions. She changes her mood within seconds. Who's the lucky bastard? Keil Backstorm is the one which is me . I smiled smuggly . She frowned at my reaction trying to figure out what's going in my mind now . Oh , sweetheart you'll never find out . It's only me to know and you to never find .

"Oh Keil . Snap it out man . We don't have time with your lovely dovely scenes . We are the last passengers to get out . Start to move " Jacques. I forgot they also coming with us . It's not like they would start to fly again with us. Why are they in a hurry ?