Chapter 37

Keil

I heard someone approaching me quietly and sat down next to me. I knew it's Ryan . His warm aura drew away the coldness I was feeling like old days. We both sat there silently. Neither of us tried to start a conversation. It's being so long we had a civil conversation or being this close to each other . Always me yelling at him or he yelling at me .

"It's my fault " I blurted out . He didn't say anything just stayed there just like I want . I need someone to listen to me this time like Shenaya always do when I had a problem . Shenaya .....

"If I wasn't such a failure She would sleeping safely in her dorm right now " I continued.

" You're not a failure Keil . You'll never will" he said for the first time.

" If I could drive a car without freaking like a little child , this would never happen. If she didn't meet me or started to date me ,she would be fine. Why did she have to come here and meet someone like me ? Why did she even agreed to date a already fucked up person ?" I asked those things from him that I would never have answers from anyone but Shenaya .

"Is that why you didn't go to see her ? " he asked me . My uncle the only blood relative I have .

" I have no right to see her or be near her . I'm the only reason for her condition " I looked at him. He looked older than I left his house . He has deep eyebag under his eyes which he never had . I know I'm the reason for his many sleepless nights . Fuck not only his but also my family . Neither of them looked healthy . All my fucking fault.

But I'm perfectly fine . I should be the one who's hurting not them . Definitely not Shenaya .

How did I managed to become a fucked up person ?

" Listen Keil , I can't answer your questions. No one can but Shenaya . I'm sure she has nice reason for being with you " he started to talk after long silence.

"You can't blame yourself for everything. You can't responsible for others choices . people make decisions we can't change them or take responsibilities for their decisions. Shenaya made those choices to be with you and love you . It's her decision. Not yours " I listened to him . Even my mind force me to believe this is all my fault.

"The accident was never your fault. It was that car driver's you two got carshed into . He was drunk and driving in the wrong direction. He couldn't even get out from the car after crash to help you two . I heard you were driving in 40 " did we crashed in to a car ? How didn't I notice that ?

" Although it would be minimum damage if you were driving a car , we don't know what's already planned for us . It's a accident Keil , don't blame yourself " he said and I believed him .

"Her family would blame me for condition. Do you think she would be mad with me for making her like this ? "I asked him . I don't want to be away from her . I can't help but wonder if her family want to take her back from me . What would I do if they want to do that? Can I stop them ? Do I have the right to do that ?

I never thought my world would be wrapped around Shenaya .

"Shenaya seems a nice girl . She wasn't mad with you when you hide the fact that your connection with Empire right ? "He asked me. I remembered that night she get to know about my relation with Backstorm Empire. It didn't end well. I smiled sadly remembering how she came to find me after 3 days with Kevin . She was worried about me .

I nodded at him.

" She won't blame you for that Keil. You should know about her more than me . I think you already know the reason. Don't find more reasons to avoid visiting her . She needs you . She doesn't have much people here for her . As her boyfriend you should man up and be with her every second like old Keil . I never saw you like this . He would break any rule to be with her right now . " I smiled remembering how rebel and stubborn I am ?