Chapter 22

Shenaya

"Hello ..... " I answered my phone sleepily. I was sleeping on my stomach. Today is Sunday morning, so no worries about university or a work. Today is my resting day. So I didn't bother to wake up early. But unfortunately I had a phone call now.

" Salve lux mea " the person who called said . What's it in the morning?

" Hello , who is this? Please check the number. Wrong number " I said and hang up. These stupid people why can't they just check the number before calling. My beauty sleep is ruined thanks to him.I groaned annoyingly.My phone rang again. I neglected the ringing and tried to get more sleep while covering my ears by pillows.

I waited till ringing stops. Hell ! No the caller has another plans. He kept ringing my damn phone. Who f*ck is this ? . He is messing with my sleep.I grabbed my phone and answered " Salve ... " cut him before he say anything more.
" Who the f*ck are you? Which part don't you understand saying this is a wrong number? "I yelled at my phone furiously.

"Woah , Shenaya! It's me . F*ck ! It's Keil. I was just kidding. Sorry for the trouble . I'll call you later when you cool down." I quickly sat up on the bed. It's Keil . Sh*t !. Did I just curse at him. He was going to hang up. I quickly mumbled "No it's okay. I'm awake. Sorry for the yelling. I'm not a morning person "

"Sorry Shenaya , I assumed you may be awake it's 11 already . I want to know are you still up for the date? " What the hell ? It's already 11. Ashley and Cherreen must be sleeping too. My mom would faint if she know that I'm sleeping this late.

" Normally we sleep till late in Sundays . Yes of course I'm in , if you don't change the plans " Is he having doubt about the date already?

"Like hell I'm going to change my plans. There's nothing to ask from you that's why asked that. Sorry . I'm not having doubts about our date . I just want to call you since you never try to call me " I smiled widely when he said 'our date '. Is he complaining because I didn't call him ever since I have his number . But what the hell I'm going to ask him after calling him. I'm a newbie to all these craps.

" Sorry , I was little busy yesterday. How are you knuckles? Are you okay ?" I started my conversation remembering his bloodied and bruised knuckles after his fight.

"Of course they are fine. I had best nurse to treat them before " He teased me making me suddenly super shy.

"Whatever Keil , so what are you doing today? Are you in your home ? " I asked him because I wanted to keep this conversation longer . My mind is practically frozen .

Before he answered I heard Corl's voice behind him "Hey Shenaya, Miss me already baby girl ? I just met you Friday. Why are you talking with Keil ?You are cheating on me ? Aren't you? " Corl dramatically nagged me from Keil's phone.

"Give me my phone back a**hole . I called her so I want to talk with her. Don't be dramatic like she was dating you . She is going out with me not you" Keil yelled again. I think they are fighting to take the phone. They are acting like 5 years old. I chuckled listening to their childish arguments to talk with me..

"Are you with Corl ?" I asked him not sured if the phone is with Corl or Keil. Ashley told me Keil and Corl are best friends since their first diaper. But Jacques joined them after attending the NYU.

"He broke in to my home yesterday night Shenaya. Please rescue me . He is trying to abuse me " Corl yelled making me to cover my poor ears. I heard Keil's yellings to Corl to get off from him. I laughed at them.

"Okay then. You guys have fun. I'm hungry. I'll call you later " I said to them.
"She said that she would call me later" Corl shouted but cut off by Keil's yellings "why should she call you. She is mine a**hole and go and talk with Cherreen "